hellbound [L2J]L2 Conflict X20 - High Five

nosfera

thanks for not respecting my last post.

Beta online in 20min!!!

Well i am sorry but after all this months and what Tales done to all this servers (we saw proofs) respect is the last you have to ask for...

thanks for not respecting my last post.

Weither you are Stalone or someone from his circle you will earn my respect,and i do believe i speak for some other people in this forum,when you stop making dirty and scumbagish acts(you know damn well what im talking about).And most of all...when you stop lieing/denying.

sup with website?

DDoS ing our own website(scumbagish) so that we can pretend we 're seperate projects.

Weither you are Stalone or someone from his circle you will earn my respect,and i do believe i speak for some other people in this forum,when you stop making dirty and scumbagish acts(you know damn well what im talking about).And most of all...when you stop lieing/denying.

Thanks for following my instuctions by the letter.

P.S:Time to create new sig with Stalone & Friends MxC Accounts.

Edit:Site came up quite fast.

If i remember well whenever you DDoS ed other sites they stayed down for like...1h minumum?

Maybe this whole conflict in the forum had a bad timing with the Beta Opening.How can you share your system to your puppets when site is down...  :okey:

Edited by Eagle_Eye

You destroy my server and now is my TURN TO FUCK U!!

My team waiting you. :-*

Lost count of projects and people you facked over the past 2 years.

p.s:What will you do?

Caps Lock us to death?

Beta is running smoothly!! During Beta phase all are welcome to check/test our features,
for any issue/bug/suggestion, feel free to post it @ our forums!!
Download the system
here!!

There you go. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdF5_2f-VBo&feature=youtu.be Do you still deny that you are the owner of L2Tales now? how can you be so dumb.... it's almost cute. Not like hiding your identity on the internet is something simple to do, right? lmao... 

Looking forward to see this shit merge with Tales like you did with VADC after it has finally become obvious to everyone that L2Conflict and L2Tales BOTH are your servers  :happyforever:

Edited by Ur4nus

There you go. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdF5_2f-VBo&feature=youtu.be Do you still deny that you are the owner of L2Tales now? how can you be so dumb.... it's almost cute. Not like hiding your identity on the internet is something simple to do, right? lmao... 

Looking forward to see this shit merge with Tales like you did with VADC after it has finally become obvious to everyone that L2Conflict and L2Tales BOTH are your servers  :happyforever:

actually this guy just makes mid servers and when they come to an end he merges them with tales, i have no prob with that i kinda liked it when i had some gear on vadc and died but he gave me the oportunity to play some pvp again.

i see no prob on opening a new server like his lasts, the files r decent the online also.

the only prob i can find is that the donations r kinda op but u know same shiet on all mid rates.

if i wanted to play a mid id prefer this one to other coz i know that it will last more (even with merging).

+1 for his project.