[Service] Avoid Scam: Safe Trading

Lokus

● Introduction 

Hello to everyone who is reading me. Im Lokus and I have decided to start a new service wich will be avaible to all forum users. What is it? Well, the service consist in providing a safe environment where to make exchanges without risk of being scammed.

● Who am I? 

In order to create a comfortable environment, I want to provide some further information about me. My name is Oscar and Im from Spain. Im law student.

● How it works 

Basically, I will be the intermediary between the buyer and the seller. This means that the seller will have to send/share with me the business object, and once I have verified with the buyer that its what they had agreed, he will have to send the money to the seller. Once the seller has recieved the money, I will send to the buyer the business object.

● Service limitations 

• Everyone can use my services, but not everywhere. Below I show wich kind of trades I support and wich not:

zg6n.png I support LineageII items and chars trades.
zg6n.png I support LineageII files/codes/programs trades.
zg6n.png I support Lineage II powerlevel trades.
zg6n.png I support League of Legends Skin codes trades.
zg6n.png I support webs/coding/ebooks/facebook pages/gfx trades.

bin3.png I dont support League of Legends accounts trades: due the ease wich is recovering a League of Legends account back, I prefer not to interfere in those trades, as I can be judged as thief when Im not.
bin3.png I dont support money exchange trades: there are enough trusted members offering those services who doesnt need any kind of control in their trades.
bin3.png I dont support dedicated machines trades: I cant guarantee that you will get your dedicated machine, so I wont take part in those trades.

• As this service is fresh and I dont have any kind of reputation in the forum, I wont take part in trades over 75 eur. Also, I dont want to be involved in high amount of money business, as the chances of having problems are way high.

• I dont take part in trades where the payment method its paysafecard, as it can get damaged or lost during the transaction and I dont want to have nothing to do with it.

● FAQS 

1. I got the same chance of being stolen by the seller/buyer than by you, why I would choose your service?
No, you havent the same chance of being stolen by the seller/buyer than by me. Moreover, the chances of being stolen by me are 0. For me, there are two types of people: the ones who believe that stealing is not ethical and mantain that value above all, and the ones who believe that stealing has no consequence, not even ethical. Im inside that small first group, and I will maintain my values over any circunstance.

2. While trading files/ebooks/webs/codes/programs you will also have access to them.
I will, obviously. However, reread the number 1 FAQ to solve this problem. Also, if you see your content (the one you gave me when using my services) shared or being reselled somewhere, I encourage you to report it to global moderators so they can take actions against me.

3. Im a seller: wich guarantees I get by using your service.
Basically, the main guarantee is that you wont have to go first and then wait for payment (or not).

4. Im a buyer: wich guarantees I get by using your service.
Mainly, your guarantee is that you will get the business object that you expected (and not a different or not working one) and also you wont have to go first with the money either.

5. Why do you call it "service"? isnt that a business? 
My main goal is helping to eliminate scammers in this forum, and make them see that this is not a place where you can do whatever you want without consequences. However, my services will have a fee from 3 to 7% over the amount of money involved on the trade. All trades where Im involved will be posted and all the money I get from this service will go to Maxcheaters fundraiser. What does that mean? I dont get anything for doing that, so all I ask for is respect for my service and myself. Some examples are:

• In a trade where 10 eur are involved, I will get 1 eur for mxc fundraiser.
• In a trade where 15 eur are involved, I will get 1.5 eur for mxc fundraiser.
• In a trade where 20 eur are involved, I will get 2 eur for mxc fundraiser.
• In a trade where 30 eur are involved, I will get 2.5 eur for mxc fundraiser.
• In a trade where 40 eur are involved, I will get 3 eur for mxc fundraiser.
• In a trade where 50+ eur are involved, I will get 3.5 eur for mxc fundraiser.

● Examples 

To see how that works, lets put some examples of different business:

• You want to buy 300kk adena @ Official Lineage II Server, but you are not sure about if the seller is trustable or not.
In that case, the seller will have to send the adena (or item(s)) to me. Once I have verified that its the amount that the buyer is willing to buy and he/she is satisfied, he/she will send the money to the seller's paypal (+ the fee to mine, wich can be send by the seller also). Once transaction is done, I will send the adena or items to the buyer.

You want to buy a feature for your Java server, but you are not sure if it will work or not.
In that case, the seller will have to send me the feature (code or w/e) and the buyer will have to send me the money (+ the fee, wich can be send by the seller also). Once I have verified that the feature is what buyer expects, I will send the money to the seller and the file to the buyer. In case the feature is not what buyer expected, file, money and fee will be refunded. In case I got any doubt about the quality and functioning of the feature, I will let the buyer to take a look via screen share (with limited time to avoid rips).

● Last words 

• I will stop that service if someone treats me like an scammer. I do that for free (for me, as all the benefit goes to MxC) and I wont tolerate any kind of flames against my person.
• I can refuse to take part in any kind of trade if I think that my position will be in risk. For example, if I consider that any of the parts are not trustable before the trade.
• All changes made to that post in the future will be announced above.
• Keep in mind that appart from safe trading, you are also contribing to maxcheaters.com.
• I dont give a fuck about what last "middleman" did, Im not him.

● Contact 

• Personal message @ MxC will be the only contact method by now as I wont make my skype official by now. I will never add someone to Skype if they dont called for my service (and I will pm them from that account after adding them @ Skype), so if you get an invitation from someones who claimbs to be me, its fake.

I didnt want to make an ultra post with images and so on, as I want to see first how forum members recieve that.

My other post, where Maxtor shows his approval to that service: General Marketplace safetrading service

My other post, in items and chars section: Items and chars safetrading service

Regards

Edited by Lokus

The fact Maxtor says that the service looks promising, doesn't make you trusted or anything.

I would never trust my deal on such a new member.

OFF TOPIC:

3 user(s) are reading this topic

YOU FAKING NOOB, TEOMATTEO, PLEASE DIE IN A CORNER, FAKING SCAMMER

Edited by magaki13

First of all, maxtor only aproved the service, I didnt say anywhere that he vouches for me.

Second, the fact of being a new member has absolutely nothing to do with being trusted or no, only has to do with the reputation inside the forum.

And finally and last, as I said somewhere in the post, you dont know me so dont judge that fast. For me, looks like you dont want this to be succees.

Utmost respect for you magaki, but I dont agree with your comment at any point.

PW: Im not new member here, I just created that new account to start up with my new services, projects and objectives. Moreover, I got positive trade feedback in my other account. 

Edited by Lokus

First of all, maxtor only aproved the service, I didnt say anywhere that he vouches for me.

Second, the fact of being a new member has absolutely nothing to do with being trusted or no, only has to do with the reputation inside the forum.

And finally and last, as I said somewhere in the post, you dont know me so dont judge that fast. For me, looks like you dont want this to be succees.

Utmost respect for you magaki, but I dont agree with your comment at any point.

PW: Im not new member here, I just created that new account to start up with my new services, projects and objectives. Moreover, I got positive trade feedback in my other account. 

1. I neither said that Maxtor vouched for the service.

2. No, it's not the main factor if you're new or not, but it's still important.

3. I didn't say you're a scammer or anything. I expressed my opinion and said that I, personally, wouldn't use it. 

Edited by magaki13

1. I neither said that Maxtor vouched for the service.

2. Not, it's not the main factor if you're new or not, but it's still important.

3. I didn't say you're a scammer or anything. I expressed my opinion and said that I, personally, wouldn't use it.

I respect your position. However, its obvious that you wouldnt use it as you are trusted enough to make business by your own, but not everyone is in the same situation. Also I insist that being old member shouldnt make your trustability higher when trading ( but it does as it seems) as there are many old members who scammed in the past. Edited by Lokus

Agree with Lokus,

magaki13 should die in hell for being jealous. At least it looks like he is. (IDC what youll answer to this reply)

But, Lokus, I would never use this service, as there is always a chance that middleman will leave copy of files on his own pc during transaction.

Anyway, GL. And magaki13, die in hell for being jealous.

Basically, I will be the intermediary between the buyer and the seller. This means that the seller will have to send/share with me the business object, and once I have verified with the buyer that its what they had agreed, he will have to send the money to the seller. Once the seller has recieved the money, I will send to the buyer the business object.

This is...the most idiotic thing I've ever seen on this forum... :y u no?: 

You want to be a 3rd guy in transaction :you serious?:  WHY? FOR WHAT? To say that transaction was "ok"? And what if it wont be "ok"? You will go cry a river on Maxtors shoulder? You could do nothing more than guy who just got scamed, lol. What, You will be someones lawyer? Gzzz, that fq'in retarded. But hey - have fun  :happyforever:

Edited by aVVe

Agree with Lokus,

magaki13 should die in hell for being jealous. At least it looks like he is. (IDC what youll answer to this reply)

But, Lokus, I would never use this service, as there is always a chance that middleman will leave copy of files on his own pc during transaction.

Anyway, GL. And magaki13, die in hell for being jealous.

You're stupid.. Right?

Tell me one, not more, just ONE good reason for which I should be jealous of this guy.

A middleman, oh. Advantage in this job is just for you, considering that all will pass on to you, codes, programs and all that. (I'm talking in general to all who make this service, for each middleman) As they said above, would be a small problem for new members, that would not be a serious problem from my point of view. On the other hand, if a old member decides to cheat people and retire from this job, you can be sure that he will scam many people in a short time. So, it is about these services, not being new or old around. In any case I wish you good luck.

Wait, I just saw it:
- You get the "business object" (like a source code, graphic, scripts etc.)
AND
- You get money for getting all this "
business objects"?
   :you serious?: 

Lokus

First maxcheater who would like to get paid for doing nothing and for keeping other ppl work

106668-brawo.gif

A PERFECT SCAM!  :poker face:

Edited by aVVe

Too much stuff to reply here:

@Guesswho77  You could have saved the flames against magaki. He is not jealous, as he can open his own middleman services and he wont have to go trough that much reviews and comments. About what you say about my service, read the 1 and 2 from the FAQs and draw your own conclusions.

@Trance I dont get any profit for that, as every fee will be given to MxC fundraiser. Also, I understand your opinion about the access that I will have to whatever its involved in the trade. Thats why I want you to read the number 2 FAQ. As you can see there, I encourage anyone who used my services to report me in case something is shared or sold anywhere by whoever. If thats not enough, I can say the following: Im not interested in codes/programs/files or w/e stuff related with Lineage II as I alredy had the experience of having my own server and I have no idea to do it again; Im not interested in Lineage II stuff as I got my well geared char @ Official Shilen; and finally Im not interested in money, as I got my own job and thats enough for me.

Finally, as I said somewhere in the post, I dont care about what MiddleMan did in the past. If I consider that my service is not rated or Im not happy by performing it, I will stop it and in the worst case, leave from forum as a mature person.

@Avee You are, with no doubt, the most retard guy I have ever faced in this forum (I will insult as you have done). Its obvious that you just read the first lines on the post, so I wont bother in repling anything to you. Btw, are you scared if I steal some of your crap, recolored client modifications? Oh no problem, this wont happen, I can do my owns.

By the way, Im just trying to start something from wich I dont get any benefit and everyone criticizes it, I knew that this was going to happen, but that much? Come on, some encouragement from someone?

Edited by Lokus

Well, no offence but I will say the same as aVVe.. It's pointless. ++ you can get for free some "cool" things which ppl trade. Also, what makes to trust you more than the guy with who I'm gonna do the deal ? :P

I encourage anyone who used my services to report me in case something is shared or sold anywhere by whoever.

What would that change if we report you, lol? Nothing.. Scam is scam.

That's good from your side, but it's rly pointless. :)

Edited by SweeTs