- Over Limits - Game Server Reverse Proxies ★★★★★

mjst

Why you should not buy Over-Limits (DDoS-Shield) ?

hahahaha! I am still laughing! I knew they were scammers but so much? Really you asked your client to pay you twice?

HAHAHAHA

Idiot people everywhere!

Why you should not buy Over-Limits (DDoS-Shield) ?

hahahaha! I am still laughing! I knew they were scammers but so much? Really you asked your client to pay you twice?

HAHAHAHA

Idiot people everywhere!

Listen its a new start and new owners ! just say good luck and leave it they never scammed no one and what happen in ddos-shield.net died long time ago with the owner clubs he is not working with admiral anymore there is a new owner and he's name is Prabh , and ye clubs made some very big problems with the customers and this why he is not part of the new company ddos shield had so much customers but ye they had massive problems !

But all i can say buddy that the owner Admiral and Prabh are doing fantastic job and you and all the others are very welcome to test it and see ! i can give you only 3 things why you and the others should test OverLimits :

1. Best support ever and you can test it , this time they have 24/7 support in live chat !

2. OverLimits is the only company out there that not taking money for BANDWIDTH !

3. OverLimits is the only company out there have the full protection from ovh using 10 Giga port internet and the Cisco ASA firewall 5520 cost 1000Eure per month !

Anyway in the end of the day i can say that they have the best and cheap protection for reverse proxy out there all the others taking too much money .

Just some points here :

1) 24/7 chat support is not much helpful, I mean, if someone can speak with you at this time doesn't mean your issue will be solved at this time, first because OVH support is not 24/7.

2) Charging or not for bandwidth doesn't matter, obviously you don't charge for it, because you also don't pay for it, you are in OVH and the bandwidth is free, in the other hand, OVH have many stupid networking issues due to their amazing engineers there and this is not only me saying this, but many people that used their services know this already, you pay cheap for it, but it also doesn't worth it, because for a serious service it is unreliable.

3) 10 Gbps port ? Not enough, your server itself, can't play fully with a 10 Gbps NIC, it would be more reliable speaking about 1~2 G, also the 5520 Cisco ASA firewall, is the lowest model available (5585X SSP60 would be better) in OVH and it is not designed for DoS/DDoS attacks, but just as a regular firewall for traffic orientation, you can see the number of sessions per second it support, is pretty low. And about the 1000 Euros, this is just in the first month, after it, this is just 250 euro per month (but I wouldn't pay for this anyways, because it isn't really necessary).

Also, I would advise you to stop speaking in 3rd person, because it is clear enough, you are the owner of this company, I know you already and your english and the way of typing is unique, so you can't disguise yourself, unless you really put someone else to speak in your place... also the 1337 in your nick, remembers me exactly of cherno1337 in EPVP.

Nothing against you... but it is kinda complicated... also another thing, stop trying to justify your business, because when you have to explain too much about it, sounds like something is wrong with it...

Peace

Edited by MXCDev

Just some points here :

1) 24/7 chat support is not much helpful, I mean, if someone can speak with you at this time doesn't mean your issue will be solved at this time, first because OVH support is not 24/7.

2) Charging or not for bandwidth doesn't matter, obviously you don't charge for it, because you also don't pay for it, you are in OVH and the bandwidth is free, in the other hand, OVH have many stupid networking issues due to their amazing engineers there and this is not only me saying this, but many people that used their services know this already, you pay cheap for it, but it also doesn't worth it, because for a serious service it is unreliable.

3) 10 Gbps port ? Not enough, your server itself, can't play fully with a 10 Gbps NIC, it would be more reliable speaking about 1~2 G, also the 5520 Cisco ASA firewall, is the lowest model available (5585X SSP60 would be better) in OVH and it is not designed for DoS/DDoS attacks, but just as a regular firewall for traffic orientation, you can see the number of sessions per second it support, is pretty low. And about the 1000 Euros, this is just in the first month, after it, this is just 250 euro per month (but I wouldn't pay for this anyways, because it isn't really necessary).

Also, I would advise you to stop speaking in 3rd person, because it is clear enough, you are the owner of this company, I know you already and your english and the way of typing is unique, so you can't disguise yourself, unless you really put someone else to speak in your place... also the 1337 in your nick, remembers me exactly of cherno1337 in EPVP.

Nothing against you... but it is kinda complicated... also another thing, stop trying to justify your business, because when you have to explain too much about it, sounds like something is wrong with it...

Peace

MXCDev, all you are doing is always blaming OVH how bad and unreliable their services are. Start providing your own services and show us the class. That energy waste on posting same and same over again everyday is worhtless. Start you service, maybe then you will understand that something great needs time and effort.

OVH is perfect for protecting lineage2 servers from ddos. Saw those with 100 to 2000 online and they had no problems. People always will buy the best they can for their budget, and nobody will give attention to perfectionists like you who come and tell that you are no good, you need to buy other service and so on. Pull your sh*t together and create one topic about ovh and cry over there.

MXCDev, all you are doing is always blaming OVH how bad and unreliable their services are. Start providing your own services and show us the class. That energy waste on posting same and same over again everyday is worhtless. Start you service, maybe then you will understand that something great needs time and effort.

OVH is perfect for protecting lineage2 servers from ddos. Saw those with 100 to 2000 online and they had no problems. People always will buy the best they can for their budget, and nobody will give attention to perfectionists like you who come and tell that you are no good, you need to buy other service and so on. Pull your sh*t together and create one topic about ovh and cry over there.

Sure :), live with your cheapest stuff ;).

panic_over_dental_it_problem.jpg

Edited by MXCDev

Not really, it should stay here, besides 2 or 3 posts that doesn't have anything to do with the content, the rest is fine.

I told you, create your own ovh topic called "x reasons why i hate ovh and cry in every topic in hosting section" and speak there

I told you, create your own ovh topic called "x reasons why i hate ovh and cry in every topic in hosting section" and speak there

Since it's a forum, everybody is free to talk.

+ 1

+ 1

+ 1

+1  - http://www.majidkhosravi.com/ovh-review/

+1 - http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/6730/way-to-go-ovh

+1 - http://triton086.com/ovh-com-sucks/

+1 - http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7525

+1 - http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6438

OVH is cheap, but the rest, you know... :), so yeah, +1.

happy.jpg

Edited by MXCDev

First 2 are before OVH installed VAC DDoS protection. Third is when they announced that all of European clients data was leaked. Last one shows some traffic downtime...

First 2 are before OVH installed VAC DDoS protection. Third is when they announced that all of European clients data was leaked. Last one shows some traffic downtime...

That doesn`t matter, bad feedback is bad feedback, no matter the reason.

• 3 weeks later...