- Over Limits - Game Server Reverse Proxies ★★★★★

mjst

OVH / Voxility reseller, nothing special, better to buy directly from these 2 companies, because, instead of a pretty website and a live chat + ticket panel, they will not do anything else other than OVH or Voxility...

I don't like much to say this, but now, everyone think that buying 2 dedicated servers somewhere, makes you actually a company able to mitigate DoS/DDoS attacks, pretty fun probably...

But they forgot, before getting into this that :

- They don't know about DoS/DDoS attacks.

- If the company they buy services from have issues, they can't do anything about it.

- If the company can't solve the problem with an attack for them, the customer will also not get the issue resolved.

- OVH / Voxility have instable & laggy networks, however, if it is to get services from them, at least get it directly, instead through an intermediator / reseller.

Considering their suppliers, I can safely say, everything there is completely overpriced...

For U$$ 99.99 a month, you can get many resources from OVH for example, so paying this just to have a proxy, through a OVH server, without anything else, is really expensive, just check their prices for their servers...

A little more about the company : 

Domain Name: OVER-LIMITS.COM
Creation Date: 2013-09-25 15:25:00Z

And they still claim to have over 200 game servers, with a 1 month old company, that nobody know about, and that is starting the advertisement just now ? Looks to be surely a scam.

Not to mention, you all know who is this company, 'ddos-shield.net', and you know what happened before hehehe...

This is why, before buying something, you must seek for user feedback, check if the company does have its own ip address space, infrastructure and if they are really a company, not just a website claiming to be a company...

Edited by MXCDev

OVH / Voxility reseller, nothing special, better to buy directly from these 2 companies, because, instead of a pretty website and a live chat + ticket panel, they will not do anything else other than OVH or Voxility...

I don't like much to say this, but now, everyone think that buying 2 dedicated servers somewhere, makes you actually a company able to mitigate DoS/DDoS attacks, pretty fun probably...

But they forgot, before getting into this that :

- They don't know about DoS/DDoS attacks.

- If the company they buy services from have issues, they can't do anything about it.

- If the company can't solve the problem with an attack for them, the customer will also not get the issue resolved.

- OVH / Voxility have instable & laggy networks, however, if it is to get services from them, at least get it directly, instead through an intermediator / reseller.

Considering their suppliers, I can safely say, everything there is completely overpriced...

For U$$ 99.99 a month, you can get many resources from OVH for example, so paying this just to have a proxy, through a OVH server, without anything else, is really expensive, just check their prices for their servers...

A little more about the company : 

Domain Name: OVER-LIMITS.COM

Creation Date: 2013-09-25 15:25:00Z

And they still claim to have over 200 game servers, with a 1 month old company, that nobody know about, and that is starting the advertisement just now ? Looks to be surely a scam.

Not to mention, you all know who is this company, 'ddos-shield.net', and you know what happened before hehehe...

This is why, before buying something, you must seek for user feedback, check if the company does have its own ip address space, infrastructure and if they are really a company, not just a website claiming to be a company...

Nothing new in list :D

Trusted reseller i ahe checked the ddos protection is Perfect...

Cheap and fast Installization!i have bought from him and i dont have any problem!

What is perfect ? This is just OVH dude, he doesn't do anything special, you can just have a dedicated server directly in OVH if you want.

Nothing will change Admiral bad reputation after he took $ from guys in ddos-shield and disappeared, now out of nothing he comes up with 'new brand' lol.

And to add, he is reselling something claiming to be his own solution without ever mentioning it is OVH hahaha...

PS: If you paid for this, you just throw your money into the trash can really...

Edited by MXCDev

you think its better to buy the dedicated protection from ovh but he doesn't know that when hacker knows the real ip he can do a lot of bad things with it .

if you think its so easy to make reverse proxy just do it .

Edited by xryskom

you think its better to buy the dedicated protection from ovh but he doesn't know that when hacker knows the real ip he can do a lot of bad things with it .

if you think its so easy to make reverse proxy just do it .

It is, in 5 minutes you can do it (software reverse proxy), the protection is done by OVH, not by them, so no more discussion here. It is just a reseller with really high prices and a known scammer too.

Real IP ? Omg, lol, OVH provides protection for the whole machine and all of its IPs... So if you have the dedicated there, that's it, nothing else is needed.

Hardware reverse proxy is another history, and is much more efficient, but forget this because they can't do it, they are in OVH afterall :).

This is just a scam and a waste of money, unless you want to really get a better protection somewhere else other than OVH, then yes, it can be considered.

Edited by MXCDev

Listen you are a stupid skid ye you heard me you do not know shit about anything !

and i will give you 1000 years you wont know how to make reverse proxy correctly with the right setup !

And by the way 99% of all the companys out there are resellers so what do you know ??

HyperFilter - They are full of crap and resellers from ovh so ? why they have so much Customers ??

Anyway you are just a hater like all the stupid silly kids out there you see this guys have some happy customers and they love this company

so what is your problem dumb ass ? you have problems in your life do not take it on some one else just grow up and stop this rage !

And ye like the guy said before its allot better hiding your true ip from hackers Instead of using the dedicated server with ddos protection 

you know why dumb ass ? I am not talking only about ddos attack when hackers knows the real ip he can exploits the game server or inject the dedicated server

and taking the Data Base , or inject a back door into the dedicated server anyway he can do allot of bad things but if you are using reverse proxy so its just better and safe !

Have a good life !~~~~~

It is, in 5 minutes you can do it (software reverse proxy), the protection is done by OVH, not by them, so no more discussion here. It is just a reseller with really high prices and a known scammer too.

Real IP ? Omg, lol, OVH provides protection for the whole machine and all of its IPs... So if you have the dedicated there, that's it, nothing else is needed.

Hardware reverse proxy is another history, and is much more efficient, but forget this because they can't do it, they are in OVH afterall :).

This is just a scam and a waste of money, unless you want to really get a better protection somewhere else other than OVH, then yes, it can be considered.

Listen you are a stupid skid ye you heard me you do not know shit about anything !

and i will give you 1000 years you wont know how to make reverse proxy correctly with the right setup !

And by the way 99% of all the companys out there are resellers so what do you know ??

HyperFilter - They are full of crap and resellers from ovh so ? why they have so much Customers ??

Anyway you are just a hater like all the stupid silly kids out there you see this guys have some happy customers and they love this company

so what is your problem dumb ass ? you have problems in your life do not take it on some one else just grow up and stop this rage !

And ye like the guy said before its allot better hiding your true ip from hackers Instead of using the dedicated server with ddos protection 

you know why dumb ass ? I am not talking only about ddos attack when hackers knows the real ip he can exploits the game server or inject the dedicated server

and taking the Data Base , or inject a back door into the dedicated server anyway he can do allot of bad things but if you are using reverse proxy so its just better and safe !

Have a good life !~~~~~

Have a good life !~~~~~

You are a scammer.

I don't have to enumerate all your faults from ddos-shield and probably cloud-shield right ? Because there are so many that will not fit in this thread, specially taking money of my friends and not deliverying anything that worthed it.

But, here is something about you : Why you should not buy Over-Limits (DDoS-Shield) ?

No hyperfilter is not a reseller of OVH, check their IP, it says nothing about OVH there, while yours... (Anyways who ever mention this company in this thread ?)

Learn english, because your current english is horrible, thanks.

About exploit, you can still exploit the ports which are open, which is more than enough in most cases.

Hiding behind a IP to protect the dedicated server, against DB Leaking ? Don't make me laugh, some simple deny/drop rules are more than enough to open only the needed ports, this doesn't really requires a big brain... and it is just a lame justification for using your services.

You probably know something about computers, but what you are doing is a shame, it doesn't take more than 5 - 10 minutes to configure a reverse proxy properly (software one obviously),

and it will not perform better than hardware devices, and if you deny this, you are proofing how stupid you are.

I will repeat, you are a scammer, look the way you deal with situations like this ?

Look how you are earning money in the back of people that doesn't know shit about computing, while they could just get directly a server in OVH because you don't do anything else other than setting up a stupid stateful firewall with a software proxy and once OVH have issues you will say they are receiving a high ddos attack (hahahaha, like you did with ddos-shield of course).

Amazing, you are really a respectful person and very professional it seems.

Anyways, I will not post anything here anymore, anyone is free to decide whatever is better...

Edited by MXCDev

You are a scammer.

I don't have to enumerate all your faults from ddos-shield and probably cloud-shield right ? Because there are so many that will not fit in this thread, specially taking money of my friends and not deliverying anything that worthed it.

But, here is something about you : Why you should not buy Over-Limits (DDoS-Shield) ?

No hyperfilter is not a reseller of OVH, check their IP, it says nothing about OVH there, while yours... (Anyways who ever mention this company in this thread ?)

Learn english, because your current english is horrible, thanks.

About exploit, you can still exploit the ports which are open, which is more than enough in most cases.

Hiding behind a IP to protect the dedicated server, against DB Leaking ? Don't make me laugh, some simple deny/drop rules are more than enough to open only the needed ports, this doesn't really requires a big brain... and it is just a lame justification for using your services.

You probably know something about computers, but what you are doing is a shame, it doesn't take more than 5 - 10 minutes to configure a reverse proxy properly (software one obviously),

and it will not perform better than hardware devices, and if you deny this, you are proofing how stupid you are.

I will repeat, you are a scammer, look the way you deal with situations like this ?

Look how you are earning money in the back of people that doesn't know shit about computing, while they could just get directly a server in OVH because you don't do anything else other than setting up a stupid stateful firewall with a software proxy and once OVH have issues you will say they are receiving a high ddos attack (hahahaha, like you did with ddos-shield of course).

Amazing, you are really a respectful person and very professional it seems.

Anyways, I will not post anything here anymore, anyone is free to decide whatever is better...

I think you should stop what you're doing and even the story about Aphex, Aphex and Admiral are good friends now and what happen in ddos-shield most of it came from the second owner !

he just was not ready to run a big company and by the way HyperFilter for only the start package taking 300$ for really low amount of protection !

Over-Limits have 128Giga ram from ovh with 10Giga internet port and Cisco ASA 5520 only this firewall cost 1000EURE every month so just give a little respect !

They are giving layer 3 , 4 , 7 protection if you think its so easy you are welcome to give it a try but its taking allot of time to learn it !

So anyway Over-Limits is really cheap and very strong reverse proxy protection for game servers and websites protection and they are the only ones who don't take money for BANDWIDTH !!!!

Anyway i do not have any problems with you no more and just speak with respect and get respect back this is how the world working .

Edited by AJ1337

I think you should stop what you're doing and even the story about Aphex, Aphex and Admiral are good friends now and what happen in ddos-shield most of it came from the second owner !

he just was not ready to run a big company and by the way HyperFilter for only the start package taking 300$ for really low amount of protection !

Over-Limits have 128Giga ram from ovh with 10Giga internet port and Cisco ASA 5520 only this firewall cost 1000EURE every month so just give a little respect !

They are giving layer 3 , 4 , 7 protection if you think its so easy you are welcome to give it a try but its taking allot of time to learn it !

So anyway Over-Limits is really cheap and very strong reverse proxy protection for game servers and websites protection and they are the only ones who don't take money for BANDWIDTH !!!!

Anyway i do not have any problems with you no more and just speak with respect and get respect back this is how the world working .

Ok, ok, you are 100% right, good luck with your company.  :D

Edited by MXCDev