[L2J] L2Spirit

DNG3R

how does that server 'promo' even 'promote' your server in any way? its literally this orc guy who tanked like 5 people for a good minute while killing 3 of them and this healer who just wont die because you give them cap casting speed or cdr. if you were a new player would you even consider joining a server like this? not only is that not a promo its just 2 random clips that show nothing but how abnormally strong certain people can get with a few items

any normal human being would look at that video and their reaction would be to nope the fuck out of your server or be like "wow thats really fucking retarded"

Edited by LE MEMER MASTER xD

We have a great news for everyone! New server season starts from 2014.06.15, Sunday, 18:00 GMT +3 . Invite your friends, create clans and join us !

New video

Great mate ! Good Luck!

how does that server 'promo' even 'promote' your server in any way? its literally this orc guy who tanked like 5 people for a good minute while killing 3 of them and this healer who just wont die because you give them cap casting speed or cdr. if you were a new player would you even consider joining a server like this? not only is that not a promo its just 2 random clips that show nothing but how abnormally strong certain people can get with a few items

any normal human being would look at that video and their reaction would be to nope the fuck out of your server or be like "wow thats really fucking retarded"

Wtf are u talking about? This video was created to show people that the server has action and active players.

Great mate ! Good Luck!

Thanks!

I have joined the server, my opinion is negative.

1) EVERYTIME in farm zones the players with full equipment, are killing me (PK). That means NO farm.

2) No PK guards in farm zones.

3) Rb jewels with vote..?

4) +0 tattoo = stats decrease

5) I can see ONLY archers in the server.

Just left, I hope to improve your server.

I have joined the server, my opinion is negative.

1) EVERYTIME in farm zones the players with full equipment, are killing me (PK). That means NO farm.

2) No PK guards in farm zones.

3) Rb jewels with vote..?

4) +0 tattoo = stats decrease

5) I can see ONLY archers in the server.

Just left, I hope to improve your server.

Just play longer in server. Server full of mages. There is peace farm zone (golden coin 1#). Rb jewels from champions (suprise box). Enchant your tattoo till +40 then say ;)

Just play longer in server. Server full of mages. There is peace farm zone (golden coin 1#). Rb jewels from champions (suprise box). Enchant your tattoo till +40 then say ;)

About tattoo I told you, +0 decreases stats not +40.

In farm 1 there are 20 monsters with 20 players inside, lel. Also, some monsters are stucked I couldn't target them.