Help Antharas

Deamnd

Question

I Start The Console and when AI Loads Give me error:

GrandBossManager: Updated Antharas(29019) status to 1
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.ai.special.Antharas_l2j$AntharasSpawn.<init>
(Antharas_l2j.java:389)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.ai.special.Antharas_l2j.setAntharasSpawnTask
(Antharas_l2j.java:351)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.ai.special.Antharas_l2j.init(Antharas_l2j.ja
va:252)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.ai.special.Antharas_l2j.<init>(Antharas_l2j.
java:128)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.ai.special.manager.AILoader.init(AILoader.ja
va:59)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:479)

yes

Obviously.

Hahahahaha.. :D

Sorry.. ^_^

Da yum, I don't think so he edited anything since he don't know what you want him to post.. So, better look at broken svn :D

I give answer based on latest script, if you aren't updated, you're alone.

if(_Zone.getCharactersInside()!=null){

is line 389 (I WAS ASKING YOU THE LINE), if _Zone is null it means you miss the zone, or zones have been fucked up somehow (at loading / storing).

The zone refers to _Zone = GrandBossManager.getInstance().getZone(179700,113800,-7709); so go to those coords, use the command to see if there is a zone here.

If you haven't such command, then revert what you did about zones and stop bullshiting with datapack.

this guy replies are killing me  :troll: 

Indeed, we all are facepalmed.. :D I guess we should just ignore dat topic :okey:

Edited by SweeTs

I give answer based on latest script, if you aren't updated, you're alone.

if(_Zone.getCharactersInside()!=null){

is line 389 (I WAS ASKING YOU THE LINE), if _Zone is null it means you miss the zone, or zones have been fucked up somehow (at loading / storing).

The zone refers to _Zone = GrandBossManager.getInstance().getZone(179700,113800,-7709); so go to those coords, use the command to see if there is a zone here.

If you haven't such command, then revert what you did about zones and stop bullshiting with datapack.

@author 

read this post and reply something with sense or i'll move this topic to the hell. U're just spamming.

Uninstall that crappy pack or undo all your workspace changes. Oh wait, or just undo the changes related with what Tryskell SAID, maybe too difficult huh.