What Do You Think Is Missing From Maxcheaters.com?

Maxtor

this forum doesnt deserver the least of share my dear, why should I work my ass down, for maxtor to get more VIPs from his forum with the good shares? while he does nothing?  :you serious?:

You 're doing it for your own enjoy,you dont need to care about forum's administrator but for the rest community which will raise your reputation as l2jdeveloper.

This is how it's going from the very beginning.

You 're doing it for your own enjoy,you dont need to care about forum's administrator but for the rest community which will raise your reputation as l2jdeveloper.

ahahahhhahahajajaja. THE STUPIDEST THING I EVER HEARD. So you are saying that we do shares just because we like it? hahaha no..., fuck no, in the beging ppl did posts and shares in order to get karma and post count to be able see other shares. to make it possible for lazy asses, Maxtor introduced special ranks, for community currency or real money. with time, this forum became real active = profitable for ads. but NOW that system died and ppl are interested only in those bots that register because of the high rated site as activity. better said, the ads. but this kills the forum since those new members are not active (nothing to find here) and don't post (same as first). if you want to change this you must offer them shares and to do that you must give to those who make shares a reason to do it. ftm you just refused any possibility to that by restricting the forum.

maybe ipb gave you a way to improve but you are not using it cuz you are hungry for money.

after last night talk that we had, and talking only about ur forum improvement cuz I wanted to do a share ALOOO I WANTED TO SHARE SOMETHING guess still nobody cares about shares so I don't get why you still create such topics, maybe you want to create activity with complaints..... anyway after you showed me how much you care for the above thing I talked about I decided to not talk anymore on how you should improve, and this 2 are my last posts about. not that you give a damn about. have fun.

we both know where I put this "l2j developer reputation" 

I know old guys who were sharing and they weren't doing it for karma or to see posts lol. you really want to make the whole thing dramatic huh?
Lineage2 was top interest for gamers so l2j was. Learning about l2j and sharing it was a challenge between the community. Now since lineage isn't so high ,interest about shares lost too. L2j devs losted too and they're only using it just for money to "trick" all the lazy-lowage guys that left in lineage.

simply,realistic and nondramatic lol.

If lineage2 rise forum will rise. Until then be patient or bring discussions to new game boards.

I know old guys who were sharing and they weren't doing it for karma or to see posts lol. you really want to make the whole thing dramatic huh?

Lineage2 was top interest for gamers so l2j was. Learning about l2j and sharing it was a challenge between the community. Now since lineage isn't so high ,interest about shares lost too. L2j devs losted too and they're only using it just for money to "trick" all the lazy-lowage guys that left in lineage.

simply,realistic and nondramatic lol.

If lineage2 rise forum will rise. Until then be patient or bring discussions to new game boards.

Yet again you are completly wrong, let me put it strait. The only reason that this forum excists and still excists is Lineage. NOTHING else. L2J and generally lineage. 

LolSection: Full of garbage shared all over the net, and 3-4 spammers, now tell me who will join mxc just for Lol Section ? NONE there are more forums with x1000 quality from this, dedicated for LOL

Other Game sections: Dead, dead useless boards which are still there cause they have a big post count

Big Post Counts on boards:

95% of the content of the forum is outdated, ancient, not working and innactive (dead useless garbage) and you know it well, but you dont clean it, no because thats what makes you famous, 2k topics of FULL crap.

Spam Section ? no comments

rise my l2jdeveloper fame? bitch please, to who ? the faceless bots who press right click and download my code and add it in their server? NEW EVENT FROM L2MAFIA TEAM: NEXUS EVENTS (example). And in fact the don't even say thanks

Edited by xdem

well said, applause.

it was a challenge between the community.

because there were money involved for each update the dev made on his server, cmon... u forgot how much ppl payed for IL projects in the past ? and most of them were the same, same shit same garbage same lie. not to mention the "preconfig. packs"

if aCis was back then mxc probably didn't exist today. or his activity was much more decreased.

ps: the truth is always dramatic.

Edited by Sido

I repeat: i come here just for L2 (hack.bot.dev...)

2 reasons for why the forum is useless for you atm:

hack? all bugs are fixed

dev? well maxtor and the stuff are pro on making the l2 developers dont give a shit about the forum

2 reasons for why the forum is useless for you atm:

hack? all bugs are fixed

dev? well maxtor and the stuff are pro on making the l2 developers dont give a shit about the forum

Yeah, thats why i come to this topic, just hope for the new reborn of l2 box :S

Bring reputation points back like they were before. If somebody posts an helpful guide, a good share or smthng.. reward them with a reputation point.

I got no idea why this even got removed >.>

It doesnt cost you money.. but it does show some appreciation to the ppl who actually try to make new content

Greetz ^^