Community Board

freedy

Question

Hello guys,

I'm trying to modify my community board and add there some custom things, but I can't find the right html or code part to change the names of tabs and bypasses of them. (HOME, FAV., CLAN, etc...)

Any idea where it could be?

Another one, trying all day long to figure out if there is any option how to make community server auto reebot like every 5 mins or every hour. But everytime I start the shutdown it simply ends but dont start again. Anyone who got something like autoreebot on community server? (or ingame commands for restart)

my problem is that I always need a new reebot of community server when I change anything in htmls. There is not simply working the //reload htm from ingame since it affects only game server files. There are more things I need from that reebot but mainly the html reload. :) any idea?

Eee //reaload htm affects all htm's, so dunno why it's not refreshing your CB htm.. Make sure you saved the file, since it's almost impossible :o

//Edit: Da yum, too much aCis.. :D

Edited by SweeTs

Because L2J got the good idea to copy paste HtmCache, which basically create 2 distincts instances holding HTMs data. //reload htm only affect gameserver HtmCache. To cleanup CB HTMs, you must call somehow CB project HtmCache.getInstance().reload().

that's not anyhow hard :) its just adding cycle into the main of L2CommunityServer.java

while (true)
{
HtmCache.getInstance().reload();
Thread.sleep(20000);
}

example to get reload html every 20 secs. I think I could live with that :) or is there any better way to do it? I could Override that reload method via just adding time in secs into bracets but this one is easier

You could just google it and get some answers http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8815895/why-is-thread-sleep-so-harmful

There is no need to freeze a class since u can get the same result doing it with the other way.

Edited by ^Wyatt

Lol, don't reload everytime dude. The word "cache" in "HtmCache" is here for a reason. It stores HTMs and they can be reused when you call them back. Which avoid to regenerate Strings objects everytime.

If you delete cache every 20sec, there is no reason to get a cache at first glance.

Simply calls the command when you need it... And that means, only when you manually edit HTMs. Basically said it shouldn't be used ANYWHERE ELSE than when you manually edit HTMs to see the new formatting (which I personally overabuse as command when I format CB HTMs, but don't harm as I'm the only noob connected).

I won't speak about Thread.sleep than ^Wyatt covered.

Edited by Tryskell