Anti Bot Custom [Frozen]

Works on the latest revision of modding l2jfrozen

As additional data.

The captcha runs every X setting cant dead mobs in the config.

The time to enter the captcha is also seteado from config.

And have 3 chances to enter the captcha correctly ... 3 chances to fail will be sent to jail for this you set X time since the configs

@ Author Fissban

@ Adaptation Cafi / / Jing ~ Jang

@ This is added (in test mode):

Also added a HTML, changed to put it detects that you're gm, this prevents and also appears to send a player to jail notifies the gm ...

.... here one picture

zqo5.jpg

I commented we are 100% original Code Walking and one we are reforming .. He who wants to contribute for which we greatly appreciate renovated

Original code:

↑↑ (Actualized: 17/10) ↑↑

Reworked code:

@Remarks: (*) Have some parts in Spanish

(*) The reworked code is wrong

PSD: sorry for me english

Edited by leanrocki

If I played on a server that was using this type of protection I would quit immediatley. Talk about an annoying system,. :D

Edited by minideed

Code is worthless, why would you send the captcha image button identifier in the html? That's just silly. You're sending the full captcha answer, in almost plain text, to the client/player. A simple script would defeat this code in milliseconds...

Use the captcha system that sends the images as a dds image in a clan crest. Much more secure.

Edited by MlDNlGHT

• 1 month later...

lameguard and such protections cannot fight keyboards mouses  with auto click auto macro repeat in 1 year by now all the servers will use lameguard and etc vs l2tower and other programms, and captha system vs automatic keyboards and pads .i have 2 keyboards with plc system and nothing can stop me when i want to set my bot ..chears

Check 177 line, you have a mistake there.

Nice try, but like people already mentioned, a pretty simple L2Net script can disable your captcha in seconds.. you need to find a better way for the images.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...