Buffer Problem

hi fellas i wonder how i can make an npc buffer

i searched first but nothing found.

or any clues of where i start or what im looking for? any help is good thank you.

Here is buffer by FidoW found on Vangath site :
http://www.4shared.com/file/244011709/7359428b/Buffer_NPC_10.html

Edited by xeL

Your signature points out about L2J.

What are you doing in the L2OFF section ?

since im asking (well in wrong place i sould make the post in help) for l2off means l2off :)

for l2off or l2j?

l2off

Here is buffer by FidoW found on Vangath site :

http://www.4shared.com/file/244011709/7359428b/Buffer_NPC_10.html

my friend The file link that you requested is not valid.

i also found a gmshop (that i will need later) but its invalid also.

thank you for the replies i searched alot all over the internet (in 4shared i found only 2 and inside the rars was python buffers for l2j)

here in mxc i found only guys like me asking and nobody answer them

so my first answer in my head was like : buffers are so easy to make or they dont exists or i am stupid that i cant find one :S

i am new in l2off at the moment im using a random pack i found if you rec i think its vanganth's but i dont know what rev or what this means (i found it here in some link that was working)

Edited by Nightw0lf

This is my old buffer from ComplexeGaming.

Dunno what kind of files are you using but here it is in case it helps you.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/xINU5N7c/CG_Buffer_Html.html

This is my old buffer from ComplexeGaming.

Dunno what kind of files are you using but here it is in case it helps you.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/xINU5N7c/CG_Buffer_Html.html

thank you Outlaw i will try it i think thats all i need thank you very much.

Indeed seems my link to be dead. Well  I have a pack with included buffer already so I didn't need other . :)

if i knew that earlyer i would searching packs now ^^

thnx guys it can be locked.

i will open another one if i need help (im sure i will)

have a nice day all!

thank you Outlaw i will try it i think thats all i need thank you very much.

if i knew that earlyer i would searching packs now ^^

thnx guys it can be locked.

i will open another one if i need help (im sure i will)

have a nice day all!

Here is one with included buffer. http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/154007-share-interlude-pack-vanganath-1236-ilext/

Edited by xeL

you must be kidding me... thats the one i use and i just found that the buffer was inside also the same.... im gonna cry!

I dont suggest to use that ext :D its highly backdoored.

well as i said and as you can see after all this conversation. i am newbie in l2off.

saying that you should give me some hind of what i should use and not just say that this is not good.. since there are not many links working or latest versions or what ever.

i mean thats the most new i found, and i dont bet in random google files.

so after implying the backdoor thing can you suggest also?

well as i said and as you can see after all this conversation. i am newbie in l2off.

saying that you should give me some hind of what i should use and not just say that this is not good.. since there are not many links working or latest versions or what ever.

i mean thats the most new i found, and i dont bet in random google files.

so after implying the backdoor thing can you suggest also?

I already shared Vanganth latest ext on VIP section, i can provide you download links for that.

But you must invest a little to purchase a key for it.

dude i cant invest from now i cant even know if a pack has buffer inside... its like getting a ferrari without know how to drive... if you see my point, im not ready for something like this :s

but thanks for offering it :)

Edited by Nightw0lf

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics