Jump to content

Looking For Developers For A Vrmmorpg Project


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello guys. I am looking for developers for a really serious Virtual Reality MMORPG project. (If you don't know what VRMMORPG means, please watch Sword Art Online anime, I'm cba to explain.)

 

So, first of all, I need a neurologist and a scientist to build the headgear. I am able to handle the software part, but I need a neurologist doctor and a scientist who can make hardware part. The function of headgear is simple: It should connect to the brain and gather informations that will be converted to packets what will be sent to the server.

 

I already have a ready MMOCore for the networking parts. I also have the Commons for utilities and the basic skretch of the world.

 

Also, I would need a developer who have deep knownledge in investigating the human brain (psychology, neurology, etc), and can use 3DSMAX + Photoshop. His role would be to creating the models, textures than converting them to a form that the human brain can analize through the packets.

 

If you're interested in VRMMORPG projects feel free to write. :)

 

UPDATE 1: I'm also looking for sponsors to pay the necessary stuffs for development.

Edited by lord_rex
Posted (edited)

Hello lord_rex i wanted to apply on your project us a webdeveloper, designer and coder in the server. i realy like your idea to make something like that and i realy want to take a part.

my email is snoopi@project_sao.com, i am 18 years old with 20years excperience in Teh developing, also i have some friends who can help us. send me an email if you are interesting to recruit me thanks alot and have a nice day. i am looking forward to this project

Edited by Snoopi
Posted

Hello lord_rex i wanted to apply on your project us a webdeveloper, designer and coder in the server. i realy like your idea to make something like that and i realy want to take a part.

my email is snoopi@project_sao.com, i am 18 years old with 20years excperience in Teh developing, also i have some friends who can help us. send me an email if you are interesting to recruit me thanks alot and have a nice day. i am looking forward to this project

ehhhhhhhhh

Posted

He probably meant 2 years.

Good luck with this project

thank you, I already made the basics of the project, actually the already remaining thing is the headgear & models/textures in "brain readable form"

Posted

I love when moderators delete my posts!

Fu c  YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLl!

I don't know what your post was, but probably wasn't good, and mods just did the job I told them. :) I am the godfather who manage threads from background, so.. :)

Posted

I don't know what your post was, but probably wasn't good, and mods just did the job I told them. :) I am the godfather who manage threads from background, so.. :)

 

I loled because i saw you wanna turn brain signals to packats..

Posted

I loled because i saw you wanna turn brain signals to packats..

its possible and not so hard, just requires the necessary people

 

Its too early for Aprils fools day :P

nope, its not a joke, I am speaking seriously.

Posted

its possible and not so hard, just requires the necessary people

 

nope, its not a joke, I am speaking seriously.

 

I don't say it's impossible, China people have already Robots who are reading toughs and acting to help people who are unable to take care of themselfs.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Posts

    • https://l2goldcustom.online/
    • do u have the full source code for it  coz the one i have does not have code to read ukx files
    • 🎨 Design & edit without limits: Canva Pro & CapCut Pro subscriptions restocked and active with instant automated delivery!     FINAL CALL: Google is Shutting This Down After October 2026! Google will NEVER bring back this window of opportunity again. Once this month ends, this massive backdoor upgrade is gone permanently!  BUY 2, GET 1 FREE IS STILL LIVE! Stock up now for yourself, your family, your business, and your friends! Think about it: Every single person you know uses a Gmail account, and everyone is running out of storage. Don't let your loved ones get trapped paying $20–$30 every single month when you can set them up with 5TB Cloud Storage + Gemini Advanced (12–18 Months) right now for only $15! Why Buy Bulk Activations Today? Instant Gift Value: Perfect lifetime-style gift for clients, family, or team members. 100% Private & Safe: Activates on personal Gmails—zero passwords or logins required. Global Access: Works worldwide with zero VPN hassles. Instant Automated Delivery: Receive your activation links in seconds 24/7! ‍ Time is running out fast—secure your extra free licenses before the October deadline hits! Order Your Bundle Now on the Website
    • VAELOR Lineage II Interlude · L2OFF · x12   OPEN BETA 9 October 2026 · 17:00 UTC   GRAND OPENING 23 October 2026 · 17:00 UTC   Website: https://l2vaelor.com/ Discord: https://discord.gg/qMgPxH2fd4   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   WHAT VAELOR AIMS TO BE   Vaelor is an international L2OFF Interlude x12 server built to preserve the original Interlude experience. Combat, classes, crafting, sieges, Olympiad and progression remain close to retail. The changes are limited to the pace and convenience features that make sense on an x12 server.   RATES   EXP and SP: x12 Party EXP and SP: x13.2 Adena: x10 Drop: x5 Spoil: x9 Quest EXP and SP: x3 Quest Adena: x3 Raid Boss Drop: x3   SERVER INFORMATION   Server location: France Main language: English Level cap: 80 Safe enchant: +3, or +4 for full body armor Maximum enchant: +16 Enchant through +15: 70% physical weapons, 40% magic weapons, 66% armor Final step to +16: 35% physical weapons, 20% magic weapons, 66% armor Buff slots: 20 First and second class changes: free Third class change: original quest Game windows: 3   GAMEPLAY   No auto-farm or custom equipment. Level-scaled buffer with presets, custom schemes and support for both players and pets. The available buffs are gradually reduced as the character levels, helping early progression without replacing support classes later in the game. The Global Gatekeeper only connects towns and villages. Travel is free below level 40, then uses level-based Adena fees, with half-price travel between 18:00 and 06:00 UTC. There are no direct teleports to farming zones. The Alt+B Market is a centralized convenience shop containing only consumables and utility items already sold without limits by regular town merchants. Its prices are deliberately higher, so visiting the original NPC merchants remains the economical choice. It does not sell equipment, crafting materials, enchant scrolls or Life Stones. Drop Search finds either an item or a monster and shows where items drop or can be spoiled, including the server rates and the viewing character's level penalty. Player Shop Search and Offline Shop make it easier to find and trade with actual player-run stores while keeping the economy in players' hands. Offline shops remain active for up to 48 hours. Rankings and live Raid Boss and Grand Boss status are available through Alt+B. Character PIN and Computer Lock provide additional account and character protection. Restored and corrected Interlude content includes the Frozen Labyrinth and Ice Queen quest chain, Primeval Isle and Sailren, Wild Beast Reserve, Rainbow Springs Hall, Pagan Temple, and quests around Pavel Ruins and the Plunderous Plains. Auto learn and auto loot are enabled. Castle sieges every two weeks Olympiad daily from 18:00 to 00:00 UTC   PREMIUM AND STORE   Premium grants +15% EXP and SP, +5% Adena, Drop and Spoil, one additional game window and convenience features. The store is limited to Premium, cosmetic accessories and character services. Equipment, enchants, combat stats and access to content are not sold.   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   If you know Interlude well, come test the server and tell us honestly what feels wrong.   Create account: https://l2vaelor.com/register Download: https://l2vaelor.com/#download Discord: https://discord.gg/qMgPxH2fd4
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..