Admin Command: Hero For A Limited Time..!

xXObanXx

Question

Hello Maxcheaters!

So I need a code that i can make ap layer hero for a limited time or forever..!

for example if i'll use the admin command //makehero forever [target] the player will become hero for ever..!

and if I'll press //makehero 30 [target] the player will become hero for 30 days!

I know i need a database table, a code on EnterWorld.java and a code in admincommandhandlers folder... any knowledge on how to create and merge those codes to make this thing i want? :D

Which devlin posted still misses sql queries and so. Try this one...

http://pastebin.com/FWVTjQi4

Should work, u must add the line in MasterHandler.java to load the admincommand and modify your characters table adding customherotime field, at the end.

The command should work like //admin customhero 30   -> 30 or any number (hero days) 0 to make it unlimited or without any number.

i'm gonna test it now..! i will update the post if it works..!

so... the code is working good as i see for now.. but if i will do a char hero and will make restart.. he will still be hero only if i will make CharacterDataStoreInterval = 0

so... the code is working good as i see for now.. but if i will do a char hero and will make restart.. he will still be hero only if i will make CharacterDataStoreInterval = 0

on logout the variables should be saved, nothing to do with the interval :s