[Help]Player Flashing Before Join On The Game

xXObanXx

Question

Hello Maxcheaters.... so i have a problem on latest H5 l2j server pack...!

so the problem is: when a character is logging on the game... while loading to join on the world... the other players can see this player to flashing before completely login on the game!
I think maybe the problem is on Enterworld.java (network/clientpackets) but i don't know where exactly... i will appreciate your help!

Here is the video of the bug.!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opybl7mEsUo&feature=youtu.be

Edit: on the video saws to flashing only 1 time... but this cause he restarted many times...
as much as you wait to loading to go inside of the game.... other players in game seeing you to flashing like that!

Edit 2: i removed the PvP Color System from Enterworld.java and PcInstance.java and the bug still exists... so that means that is not code's problem!
any other solution about this problem please?!

Edited by xXObanXx

15 answers to this question

What do you exactly mean with "flashing"?

Can you post a screenshot?

yeah sure.... i will saw you with a video in a minute!

EDIT: i'm uploading the video on youtube...

Edit 2: first topic updated!

Edited by xXObanXx

It happened to me long time ago with users that were using bot programs such as L2Net :troll:

But I think it can be generated by something weird on your source, too... is your server clean of customs or did you modify some things?

Edited by ^Wyatt

It happened to me long time ago with users that were using bot programs such as L2Net :troll:

But I think it can be generated by something weird on your source, too... is your server clean of customs or did you modify some things?

the only custom thing that i have on Enterworld.java is the PvP Color System... nothing more there..!

the only custom thing that i have on Enterworld.java is the PvP Color System... nothing more there..!

You have wrong charInfo broadcasts, im pretty sure that your bad-coded pvp color system causes that, post your code here and I will clean it

if (!Config.DISABLE_TUTORIAL)

{

loadTutorial(activeChar);

}

+ // PvP Color System

+ if ((activeChar.getPvpKills() >= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT1)) && (Config.PVP_COLOR_SYSTEM_ENABLED))

+ {

+ activeChar.updatePvPColor(activeChar.getPvpKills());

+ }

for (Quest quest : QuestManager.getInstance().getAllManagedScripts())

{

if ((quest != null) && quest.getOnEnterWorld())

{

quest.notifyEnterWorld(activeChar);

}

}

Edited by xXObanXx

if (!Config.DISABLE_TUTORIAL)
{
loadTutorial(activeChar);
}

+ // PvP Color System
+ if ((activeChar.getPvpKills() >= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT1)) && (Config.PVP_COLOR_SYSTEM_ENABLED))
+ {
+ activeChar.updatePvPColor(activeChar.getPvpKills());
+ }

for (Quest quest : QuestManager.getInstance().getAllManagedScripts())
{
if ((quest != null) && quest.getOnEnterWorld())
{
quest.notifyEnterWorld(activeChar);
}
}

so the code comes from l2pcInstance. 

go model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance and find the method updatePvPColor

by the way, if the character who flashes hasn't >= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT1)) pvp kills, this code isnt called so the pvp system is not the case,

so the question now is

how many pvps does the orc have ?

Config.PVP_AMOUNT1 = ?

Edited by xdem

so the code comes from l2pcInstance. 

go model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance and find the method updatePvPColor

by the way, if the character who flashes hasn't >= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT1)) pvp kills, this code isnt called so the pvp system is not the case,

so the question now is

how many pvps does the orc have ?

Config.PVP_AMOUNT1 = ?

// In duel MP updated only with CP or HP
if (isInDuel() && (needCpUpdate || needHpUpdate))
{
DuelManager.getInstance().broadcastToOppositTeam(this, new ExDuelUpdateUserInfo(this));
}
}

+ // PVP Color System
+ public void updatePvPColor(int pvpKillAmount)
+ {
+ if (Config.PVP_COLOR_SYSTEM_ENABLED)
+ {
+ // Check if the character has GM access and if so, let them be.
+ if (isGM())
+ {
+ return;
+ }
+ {
+ if ((pvpKillAmount >= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT1)) && (pvpKillAmount <= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT2)))
+ {
+ getAppearance().setTitleColor(Config.TITLE_COLOR_FOR_PVP_AMOUNT1);
+ }
+ else if ((pvpKillAmount >= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT2)) && (pvpKillAmount <= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT3)))
+ {
+ getAppearance().setTitleColor(Config.TITLE_COLOR_FOR_PVP_AMOUNT2);
+ }
+ else if ((pvpKillAmount >= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT3)) && (pvpKillAmount <= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT4)))
+ {
+ getAppearance().setTitleColor(Config.TITLE_COLOR_FOR_PVP_AMOUNT3);
+ }
+ else if ((pvpKillAmount >= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT4)) && (pvpKillAmount <= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT5)))
+ {
+ getAppearance().setTitleColor(Config.TITLE_COLOR_FOR_PVP_AMOUNT4);
+ }
+ else if ((pvpKillAmount >= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT5)) && (pvpKillAmount <= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT6)))
+ {
+ getAppearance().setTitleColor(Config.TITLE_COLOR_FOR_PVP_AMOUNT5);
+ }
+ else if ((pvpKillAmount >= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT6)) && (pvpKillAmount <= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT7)))
+ {
+ getAppearance().setTitleColor(Config.TITLE_COLOR_FOR_PVP_AMOUNT6);
+ }
+ else if ((pvpKillAmount >= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT7)) && (pvpKillAmount <= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT8)))
+ {
+ getAppearance().setTitleColor(Config.TITLE_COLOR_FOR_PVP_AMOUNT7);
+ }
+ else if ((pvpKillAmount >= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT8)) && (pvpKillAmount <= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT9)))
+ {
+ getAppearance().setTitleColor(Config.TITLE_COLOR_FOR_PVP_AMOUNT8);
+ }
+ else if ((pvpKillAmount >= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT9)) && (pvpKillAmount <= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT10)))
+ {
+ getAppearance().setTitleColor(Config.TITLE_COLOR_FOR_PVP_AMOUNT9);
+ }
+ else if ((pvpKillAmount >= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT10)) && (pvpKillAmount <= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT11)))
+ {
+ getAppearance().setTitleColor(Config.TITLE_COLOR_FOR_PVP_AMOUNT10);
+ }
+ else if ((pvpKillAmount >= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT11)) && (pvpKillAmount <= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT12)))
+ {
+ getAppearance().setTitleColor(Config.TITLE_COLOR_FOR_PVP_AMOUNT11);
+ }
+ else if ((pvpKillAmount >= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT12)) && (pvpKillAmount <= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT13)))
+ {
+ getAppearance().setTitleColor(Config.TITLE_COLOR_FOR_PVP_AMOUNT12);
+ }
+ else if ((pvpKillAmount >= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT13)) && (pvpKillAmount <= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT14)))
+ {
+ getAppearance().setTitleColor(Config.TITLE_COLOR_FOR_PVP_AMOUNT13);
+ }
+ else if ((pvpKillAmount >= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT14)) && (pvpKillAmount <= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT15)))
+ {
+ getAppearance().setTitleColor(Config.TITLE_COLOR_FOR_PVP_AMOUNT14);
+ }
+ else if ((pvpKillAmount >= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT15)) && (pvpKillAmount <= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT16)))
+ {
+ getAppearance().setTitleColor(Config.TITLE_COLOR_FOR_PVP_AMOUNT15);
+ }
+ else if ((pvpKillAmount >= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT16)) && (pvpKillAmount <= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT17)))
+ {
+ getAppearance().setTitleColor(Config.TITLE_COLOR_FOR_PVP_AMOUNT16);
+ }
+ else if ((pvpKillAmount >= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT17)) && (pvpKillAmount <= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT18)))
+ {
+ getAppearance().setTitleColor(Config.TITLE_COLOR_FOR_PVP_AMOUNT17);
+ }
+ else if ((pvpKillAmount >= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT18)) && (pvpKillAmount <= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT19)))
+ {
+ getAppearance().setTitleColor(Config.TITLE_COLOR_FOR_PVP_AMOUNT18);
+ }
+ else if ((pvpKillAmount >= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT19)) && (pvpKillAmount <= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT20)))
+ {
+ getAppearance().setTitleColor(Config.TITLE_COLOR_FOR_PVP_AMOUNT19);
+ }
+ else if (pvpKillAmount >= (Config.PVP_AMOUNT20))
+ {
+ getAppearance().setTitleColor(Config.TITLE_COLOR_FOR_PVP_AMOUNT20);
+ }
+ }
+ }
+ }

/**
* Send a Server->Client packet UserInfo to this L2PcInstance and CharInfo to all L2PcInstance in its _KnownPlayers. <B><U> Concept</U> :</B> Others L2PcInstance in the detection area of the L2PcInstance are identified in <B>_knownPlayers</B>. In order to inform other players of this
* L2PcInstance state modifications, server just need to go through _knownPlayers to send Server->Client Packet <B><U> Actions</U> :</B> <li>Send a Server->Client packet UserInfo to this L2PcInstance (Public and Private Data)</li> <li>Send a Server->Client packet CharInfo to all L2PcInstance in
* _KnownPlayers of the L2PcInstance (Public data only)</li> <FONT COLOR=#FF0000><B> <U>Caution</U> : DON'T SEND UserInfo packet to other players instead of CharInfo packet. Indeed, UserInfo packet contains PRIVATE DATA as MaxHP, STR, DEX...</B></FONT>
*/
public final void broadcastUserInfo()
{

Config.PVP_AMOUNT = 0 PvP Kills

my orc have 0 too!

What a shit code o.O

Better use this.. by An4rchy http://pastebin.com/pkhWZ1z1

actually is rough code...

i'm gonna try Anarchy's code..!

Edit: ERROR on An4rchy's system:

Client: [Character: Sponer[268484007] - Account: blabla - IP: 127.0.0.1] - Failed running: [C] 11 EnterWorld - L2J Server Version: 6212M - DP Revision: 9953M ; null
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.anarchy.PvPColorSystem.updateTitleColor(PvPColorSystem.java:44)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.network.clientpackets.EnterWorld.runImpl(EnterWorld.java:139)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.network.clientpackets.L2GameClientPacket.run(L2GameClientPacket.java:70)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.network.L2GameClient.run(L2GameClient.java:1120)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)

Edited by xXObanXx

It's like your configs are wrong... what did you put on properties file?

ok... problem fixed... was not from any code that i added..!

was from the pack... i compared my pack with the latest from repository and the problem fixed!

btw... thank's all of you for your help!!

you can lock this topic!

Edited by xXObanXx