Setup MSSQL The Right Way So It Works With Webserver !

Hello i'm looking for information or guide how to setup mssql so it works with webserver like xampp or wamp server .. I try'd many things what could i find in internet but they all seems to not work for me .. i have error code in my website  unknown command mssql_connect !!? Any advice ?

google errors for more information on the error.

Has nothing to do with MSSQL - more PHP of your scripts.

So post errors, and your code instead of being vaue - takes longer to figure out where your problem is.

If your using php 5.3 or above - see a thread in the help section regarding this issue of how PHP removed some of its MSSQL functionality.

Library needed for linux web servers, it enables the connection to the SQL SERVER from linux, http://www.freetds.org/ , you need a VPS cause most of the webhosts won't install a shit for you. Or get a windows webhost.

Edited by Sighed

• Vision changed the title to Setup MSSQL The Right Way So It Works With Webserver !