interlude [L2J] L2 Cydonius

Guest Elfocrash

Any gm dev admin what ever pm MarkoPolo pm me ingame cuz u have not fixed the adena bug .... any gm but Lora cuz she does not listen AT ALL !!! :@

The bug is fixed. He had them before it. Now the adena are removed. Please inform us for any other players.

Thank you.

SI SENOR. THATS THE server's situation.
you just embarass yourself. l2gold.se seems to be way more better.

Edited by geokiller

Guest Elfocrash

Any gm dev admin what ever pm MarkoPolo pm me ingame cuz u have not fixed the adena bug .... any gm but Lora cuz she does not listen AT ALL !!! :@

The bug is fixed. He had them before it. Now the adena are removed. Please inform us for any other players.

Thank you.

SI SENOR. THATS THE server's situation.

you just embarass yourself. l2gold.se seems to be way more better.

Guys if you don't like it dont play it simple as that. The server was at 80 ppl online yesterday and 110 now and increasing. I don't care if one or tow haters leave.

I fix the problems i talk to everyone i do my job and i do the best i can. Respect that or you know where the exit button is.

Dont be such little b1tches. Its only natural dat some may not like server but at least leave an argument about why. Dont just go flamin srv or its admin w/o reason cuz dat makes only u look dumb,not someone else.

Dont be such little b1tches. Its only natural dat some may not like server but at least leave an argument about why. Dont just go flamin srv or its admin w/o reason cuz dat makes only u look dumb,not someone else.

Probably haters from others server who try to flame other server, they trash talking thats why the don't have any argument

Edited by Snoopi

Elfocrash, there will always be haters like them.. Just don't give a shit! There are guys that always flame on forums in ANY server wtf.. Anyway your server is good, I believe it just needs more advertisment that's all. You're a trustworthy developer and you got a good community! Advertisement, that's all it needs!

Guest Elfocrash

The server is getting populated very quickly. We now have 170 onlines and everyone is enjoying our High Rate event. See you inside.

I can't connect.I got dc when i press login.

try again !. ( this is ddos protection checking your packets before login ! thats why kick you .. and add your ip to whitelist ! )

I cant even download the patch.. it stucks ..

Always stucks at 37%.. dafuq is this shit?

Do more mirrors, not only this mega shit

Edited by Anthem

Guest Elfocrash

I cant even download the patch.. it stucks ..

Always stucks at 37%.. dafuq is this shit?

Do more mirrors, not only this mega shit

You can download te updater.