Which H5 gameplay style would you prefer? [Vote]

What gameplay style would you prefer? (rates etc)  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What gameplay style would you prefer? (rates etc)

• Close to retail with some simple custom features (no buffers etc.) (x5-10)
    • Close to retail but with buffers/gm-shops up to s grade etc. (x15-20)(customized gameplay)
    • Customized gameplay with many custom features related to pvp (x100+) (difficult farm & enchant)
    • Customized gameplay with many custom features related to pvp(x1000+) (easy farm & enchant)
    • Other (write your option here)

Welcome to my topic guys.

Well, direct to the point i was planning to open a H5 server at the end of the summer.

Server will use as base my project files (l2jreunion) but ofc it will be customized and advanced.

The reason i made this topic is because i want to see players(or not) opinions as far as the gamepley conserned (rates etc.)

I know there are many topic's like these but since lineage 2 changes from time to time i made my own topic to have a better point of view. (so dont be mad)

Well you can choose up to 2 gameplay styles.

If non of this options touch you, use option 5 and describe me your own idea ;)

Just for the record my votes will go for Option 2 & 3.

Its an open discussion topic so feel free to post your own ideas/thoughts.

Thanks for your reading and your time.

make it high rate with kinda easy farm..i think no1 has time to spend on l2 anymoar

you forgot to vote tho :D

reading your comment i think your vote will go for Option 4

This option includes custom armor/weapon/skills and other crap things?

i am not forced to open any kind of server with custom armor/weapon/skills (not even option 4)

so the answer is no ;)

I dont have to vote to know this, the second option will come first. A server like that is made at least 2 times every month and gets at least 100 players.

true but till now it seems that there's only my vote for this option.

option 1 is leading for now ...

All options are legit, always.

If you do it stable and serious. *And being smart enough to not care about kids crying without reason.

I prefer low rates to play.

imo you should change the title, with that title is like you ask for what we see as the most popular gameplay style at the momment not what we would like.

true. okey changed ;)