Lets have some fun by watching group a this night again :D

LD vs OMG

SKT T1 vs GG.eu

TSM vs LD

GG.eu vs OMG

SKT T1 vs TSM

starts in 1hour & 45minuts :)

Edited by Chucky

Well i have watched all of world championship except the very first game (TSM vs GG Day1 Match1).

There's a lot i'd like to say BUT for now i'll say just that Korean meta of trying to outskill the enemy in a kind of longer laning phase doesnt work to well on the rotation of the Chinese/NA or the MID-Jungle rotation oriented of EU and the Koreans already tried to change that (Last game of the day , SKTT1 vs TSM).

Also , i think that Najin Sword from what i've seen HAS done that in the past and is familiar on early level manuevers and aggresion and i also think that this current type of gameplay will benefit Cloud9 more than anyone.

Have Sneaky (Amazingly Mechanicly , giving a lot for the team as an ADC , Self reliant) play Corki or put him on a Ezreal , give Meteos his Zac/Elise/Nasus (Maybe a lee sin or Vi too now that they are popular?!) and try to get an Assasin on Hai's hands (His Zed and Ahri are mindblowing) and also dont forget one of the most "mechanic" players Balls on the top lane.All of this while they are already doing the rotation thing since Week1 will pay a lot in their favor.I think the patch kind of helped them.And dont forget , LemonNation has the brains!

damn, i hoped GMB would be strong enough to beat OSS for the 2nd time.

appearently OSS diddnt stomped but won a slow match in 35minuts, 2x adc to strong

in about 20-25 minuts it was 7 to 0 turrets for OSS :(

damn, i hoped GMB would be strong enough to beat OSS for the 2nd time.

appearently OSS diddnt stomped but won a slow match in 35minuts, 2x adc to strong

in about 20-25 minuts it was 7 to 0 turrets for OSS :(

Genja's lvl 1 mistake that forced him to recall against a hard pushing lane and a heavy pressure jungler lost them the entire game imo. 

Genja's lvl 1 mistake that forced him to recall against a hard pushing lane and a heavy pressure jungler lost them the entire game imo. 

true

League of Legends Season 3 Wold Championship Group Stage final day!

Group A is already decided, OMG & SKT T1 taking it to the quarter finals

Group B is like very exciting. with fnatic probely taking a place to the quarter finals, they only need to win 1 match & they have to face mineski with 0wins today.

but damn. Gambit Gaming & Ozone, they will fight for the 2nd seed where gambit have to fight Fnatic & Vulcun and Ozone will fight Vulcun & Mineski

if gambit will lose from Fnatic and win from vulcun and ozone win both games as i expect we will get a deciding match after the Group B matches of today between Ozone & Gambit

but also Vulcun can go trough the quarter finals but both ozone & gambit have to lose the 2 games, and vulcun have to win them both.

Cheering for Gambit here! hoping to see 2 european teams to go to the quarter finals!

League of Legends Season 3 Wold Championship Group Stage final day!

Group A is already decided, OMG & SKT T1 taking it to the quarter finals

Group B is like very exciting. with fnatic probely taking a place to the quarter finals, they only need to win 1 match & they have to face mineski with 0wins today.

but damn. Gambit Gaming & Ozone, they will fight for the 2nd seed where gambit have to fight Fnatic & Vulcun and Ozone will fight Vulcun & Mineski

if gambit will lose from Fnatic and win from vulcun and ozone win both games as i expect we will get a deciding match after the Group B matches of today between Ozone & Gambit

but also Vulcun can go trough the quarter finals but both ozone & gambit have to lose the 2 games, and vulcun have to win them both.

Cheering for Gambit here! hoping to see 2 european teams to go to the quarter finals!

Do you know what happens in case of tie? Tiebreaker match between the 2 teams?

Do you know what happens in case of tie? Tiebreaker match between the 2 teams?

yes in case of a tie there will be a tiebreaker match

it will be streamed right after the groupB matches