EvilCookie

he is not only scammer, he is lier too

look at this screen! he promise me give PATCH if i will remove his paypal mail

so now GMod what you can do?

His Lies

image.png

how im sent money

7m2ngEV.png

P.S if i bought this crappy pack, and inside pack have customer items, why he didnt send me Patch for this pack?

absolutely amazing KID

you are not. and it' not ripped

Anyway,i really don't care about your sales.

But i would suggest some things to some members here.

Stop selling every shit you have and get a real work.You would steal someone in RL?Why you asked him 100e for that extender?We all know that your extender wont cost more than 15euro.

Anyway,i really don't care about your sales.

But i would suggest some things to some members here.

Stop selling every shit you have and get a real work.You would steal someone in RL?Why you asked him 100e for that extender?We all know that your extender wont cost more than 15euro.

any clue on that about the cost? i sell i set the rules

I know some greeks in germany, they have everything on greek (even on their mobile phone..)

ehh this guys maybe dont like greeks coz of scamming ;) xD

ehh this guys maybe dont like greeks coz of scamming ;) xD

he paid he took the files i don't see a scam here also this trade did not even begin from mxc this guy pmed me in skype asked for a pride like server and he told me he was about to pay 500e then i started creating the server and he told me that he would first take the files and then he would pay ofc i refused and 5 months later he pms me telling me that he will pay me for that server.

his last words was :

[2/9/2013 3:51:40 μμ] Xrhstos Tsaggarhs: kati allo p 8elw na pw ta lefta dn me niazoune pou exasa tora apla ekana tin empiria m. O 8eos 8a deis mia mera olous tous kanonizei. Mporei na gelas kserw egw dn me niazei ali8ia. Kai fanike ti xaraktires eistai otan egw sas dino 100 eurw kai eimai swstos kai ksereis akribos oti m edoses misa files anti na m eleges 8elw 300 eurw nai 8a sta edina. Den pirazei kl pou egine etsi. Anti alios.

[2/9/2013 4:13:48 μμ] Xrhstos Tsaggarhs: kai kati akoma an se niazoune pio polloi esena ta 100 euro anti na dixneis to paradigma tous eautou sou kai na 8imountai a o vagelis swsto paidi kai na lene kalla logia esu apofasizeis. Den sta lew auta na se glikano na m dosis to patch lew tin gnomi mou auta htan.

just download the patch from a buyer, lols, even if it's a shit pack

http://l2raviel.com/

no the pack i sold him is not even on mxc marketplace that trade has nothing to do with that forum