About Sotm #7

Stereotype

The problem is your grammar, it's spelled it has*

Besides that, a theme it's always a theme, so, you can't just decide that you'll let people put ninja turtles next to a anime render.

There's no sense and will only make me report you for not following the SOTM rules or make a special guide for you so you can learn how to set-up a SOTM.

Applause for you! Honestly you just made my day.

Let me know when this is a turtle...

ninja_sotm_sig.png

Freakin e-friends.

What's your problem?

And generally speaking, I'd strongly encourage you guys to stop with all the hate and bickering.

What's your problem?

And generally speaking, I'd strongly encourage you guys to stop with all the hate and bickering.

I don't get you people... It's internet... I can do anything I want to, there's rules, I'm following them.

Not my fault that you guys can't do it as well. It's not hating, it's pointing out the things that are wrong.

The problem is your grammar, it's spelled it has*

Besides that, a theme it's always a theme, so, you can't just decide that you'll let people put ninja turtles next to a anime render.

There's no sense and will only make me report you for not following the SOTM rules or make a special guide for you so you can learn how to set-up a SOTM.

I can write everything I want at the text, there's no rule for that in general, and they didn't said anything at the sotm topic aswell, what if 'ninja turtles' was a nickname?

Main topic locked.

Voting topic will start in a few.

Please vote clean!

Thanks for respecting my arguments.

I'm requesting my disqualification from the SOTM #7.

It's a shame to take part on this e-friend vote event.

Sorry but the newbie leaves, gl to others.

How dask is better then yours noone knows.

I quit too. HF e-friends.

How dask is better then yours noone knows.

I quit too. HF e-friends.

First time when i am agree with you, i could tell more but no matter.