About Sotm #7

Stereotype

I liked it too till I started looking the others x'D :(

That's a mistake :P Don't look at others their work.

For example I'm doing this for years and u just started.

But ur good and got ideas it's all about what other ppl like u make what u like and then they decide ;D

Yeh, I searched a bit on google and I found some renders which I might use actually ;p

BTW I can't wait to see ur try :)

@Zardanico, you have exceeded the limits you should better fix it or you will disqualified. :)

Thanks mate, had to re-do the sig for about 5 times now for being too lazy to read the thread.

Stupid event. Creator of the event is able to participate in, okay sure. Then people use signatures made by others to win a fucking 'PS Award'. What the hell?

Stupid event. Creator of the event is able to participate in, okay sure. Then people use signatures made by others to win a -beep-ing 'PS Award'. What the hell?

y,true story...one guy asked me to make him 1 sig so he can participate

Stupid event. Creator of the event is able to participate in, okay sure. Then people use signatures made by others to win a -beep-ing 'PS Award'. What the hell?

And who cares if the creator of the event participates?

The result of the event comes from a poll where normal users vote for their most liked signature.

y,true story...one guy asked me to make him 1 sig so he can participate

I guess when someone requests a signature what only obtains is the signature, not the render, without render -> no participation.

Otherwise yes can be tricky D:

And who cares if the creator of the event participates?

The result of the event comes from a poll where normal users vote for their most liked signature.

I guess when someone requests a signature what only obtains is the signature, not the render, without render -> no participation.

Otherwise yes can be tricky D:

When you ask from a friend to do it, he can provide the render as well, obviously. And in any other SOTM none of the creators and that means GFX team took part. So why now? Yes, it matters as he is the GFX mod, he will gain votes, The point is to create some competition outside the team, let the simple members take part in it only, like in any event. Easy & simple as that. GFX mods are supposed to be here to help and guide people to the correct direction , help them to develop their skills and get better, not to take part in their own events. That's stupid & pointless!

You think i join for win or what?

I dont look like i need it, i just participate because i want to.

If you show me a rule where staffers cannot participate i will remove my work.

You think i join for win or what?

I dont look like i need it, i just participate because i want to.

If you show me a rule where staffers cannot participate i will remove my work.

there are no any rule for that cause you are the gfx mod and you can write them or you can delete them.So why you are asking for rules if you are the responsible for that?

there are no any rule for that cause you are the gfx mod and you can write them or you can delete them.So why you are asking for rules if you are the responsible for that?

I was ironic doh...