About Sotm #7

Stereotype

Still waiting for a GFX mod to disqualify me from the SOTM #7.

With or without "new rules" the e-friends are and will come to help their e-friend signatures.

I repeat it, don't wanna be part of this, please, remove my tag from the event.

Still waiting for a GFX mod to disqualify me from the SOTM #7.

With or without "new rules" the e-friends are and will come to help their e-friend signatures.

I repeat it, don't wanna be part of this, please, remove my tag from the event.

That was my reaction last sotm,welcome to mxc.

Well if I understood well the problem was that Dask had more votes than Wyatt? So Wyatt if some people don't like your sig you should emo and lock this voting? So childish.

Well if I understood well the problem was that Dask had more votes than Wyatt? So Wyatt if some people don't like your sig you should emo and lock this voting? So childish.

? I just requested my disqualification, not to open the vote again.

My sign is not the best so is not about winning, is about participating in something not legit.

? I just requested my disqualification, not to open the vote again.

My sign is not the best so is not about winning, is about participating in something not legit.

I understood what you've requested but as I've seen you said about e-friends and these things. I guess it's pretty legit to people vote what they like. What it's not legit is the thing that gfx mods do right now.

I understood what you've requested but as I've seen you said about e-friends and these things. I guess it's pretty legit to people vote what they like. What it's not legit is the thing that gfx mods do right now.

Well that's your opinion.

Here it goes mine:

Waaay more legit to let GFX mods (that know more about GFX that 80% of normal users voting) make the desicion, than letting the participants call their friends and say to them "please, vote for me", if that's legit... geez

Event is about the best tag of the month, not about the most popular user in MxC.

Well that's your opinion.

Here it goes mine:

Waaay more legit to let GFX mods (that know more about GFX that 80% of normal users voting) make the desicion, than letting the participants call their friends and say to them "please, vote for me", if that's legit... geez

Still it's personal what someone will vote, you can't say "oh guys pls mine is better so lock this voting and decide.". Also Dask's sig is pretty decent, it's not made in ms paint lol.