Report Arurora firefox for being a little bitch

NaziBitch

Check topic

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=278963.msg2646350#new

hes trolling me hard

"Random who dont want to pay for dedicated wants to get free money without ddos protection and ddosing him makes him think is illegal/unfair which is mega troll for me"

please make me laugh more ,this forum dies becuz of lil bi tches whinners who wants free money ,well fu_ck off you my son,u wont get free money anytime soon

its that how MXC began to fade? bunch of whinners,cryers and instead talking about hacking cuz its hacking forum ,we try to avoid subject and let stupid kids to do what they want ? srsly ,this is going to far

Sir, your argument is invalid. He told you something you flamed him in return with going away from the subject.

PS.: 70gbps is nothing sorry but under 100gbps its worthless, and you saying that if someone cant afford ddos protection than he doesnt worth having a server is outrageously stupid.

Sir, your argument is invalid. He told you something you flamed him in return with going away from the subject.

Thank you sir :)

I think this kid thinks I was born yesterday or something, Well I tell you what nazi lover, I think you forgot about a nice shower this morning haven't you :)? Back on topic, ban this guy or better yet ip ban him would be nice.

Ah the profile picture that you have? Is it your mum ?

Best Regards

Matt

im going to ddos all freyas from now on ,im so tired of ur failz

U CAN TAKE MY BALLS IF U DONT USE 70 GPBS PROTECTION

Rule: Threatening a server with ddos attacks are not allowed. If a user doesnt follow that rule report him with the proper proofs.

Locked.