Ovenuç® Epic Personal Message!Watching it is a must!

InTheEndॐ

Thing is you know, you can say whatever you want i dont really care since you can only insult but just so you can have a fair shot lets have a java chat if your so pro, what do you saY?

This topic will be epic after dat. :P

Anyway im really tired after all the missions i had to accomplish today so lets continue that tomorrow after i sleep a bit :D

GN bro.

an sou pw oti mexri twra exw vgalei perisotera apo ton filo sou ton cr apo to skatopack tou? ti 8a peis? (230+++)

epeiseis l2jprim einai mono ena signa kai ena gameserver me crappy preview gia mia -beep-ia code pou petaei ti -beep-ia signa sou san image

re zwadi exeis dei pote sou to prim to oti eisai kleftis to xeris? bgazis lefta apo douleies alonon kai 8es na sou pw kai sinxaritiria kai krazis tin dikia mou douleia gia na bgazis lefta esi? oti taxamou poulas kalo pack? POSO ZWO EISAI 8EE MOU KAI POIO ZW0 8A PISTEPSI AUTA POU LES!!

Actually you dont worth having a war with XD

call now your followers to help you because you are just a pink kitty

your only proofs is your word and you know something.. i use your words to clean my ass

ovenus it's an old and skilled developer as i remember about the money i don't thing that you take so mutch but who cares

no dude i am not the only skilled developer here is intrepid and his team because they say it..

some kids who selling another works they are devs if you are leacher you are dev that is the true story of mxc

ovenus it's an old and skilled developer

i know ovenuc from hes 1st register in here and i was speaking with him in msn long time ago. i dont know if he raise hes knowledge but... for the time i know him he has the knowledge of c/p the codes.

I dont blame or flame i just say my opinion. >:D

i know ovenuc from hes 1st register in here and i was speaking with him in msn long time ago. i dont know if he raise hes knowledge but... for the time i know him he has the knowledge of c/p the codes.

I dont blame or flame i just say my opinion. >:D

His java knowledge is nearly 0 BUT REMEBER:

@Override

public void doAttack(L2Character target) throws NullPointerException

The new era of l2j

PS: l2jprim is worse than 2 year old ancient frozen rev, it's price should be around 2 euro

re zwadi exeis dei pote sou to prim to oti eisai kleftis to xeris? bgazis lefta apo douleies alonon kai 8es na sou pw kai sinxaritiria kai krazis tin dikia mou douleia gia na bgazis lefta esi? oti taxamou poulas kalo pack? POSO ZWO EISAI 8EE MOU KAI POIO ZW0 8A PISTEPSI AUTA POU LES!!

caps?kalo pack? den krazw tin douleia sou gia na vgazw leuta krazw tin douleia sou giati einai gia to poutso vale to pack sto stoma sou kai ante kai gamhsou apolifadi