I destroyed archid? vol2

Intrepid

intrepid was/is one of the best guys in this forum since always.his knowledge is great.

i trusted him when i was a staffie to get him even as global. it is a shame to disrespect such treasure members

I respect with my turn yourself too but seriously now I hate people preparing the good guys.He didn't respect the hidden boards and he had been banned many times in the past for flaming.

Come on I don't think that you're such a stupid.

By saying you destroyed archid I was meaning that. You failed with it here.Destroyed the whole plan.

And since you're the good guy how the -beep- IW found the banner that was only in staff boards

Confused Azaria with Archid?

I respect with my turn yourself too but seriously now I hate people preparing the good guys.He didn't respect the hidden boards and he had been banned many times in the past for flaming.

ehm staff section was always leaked.(not leeched)

i was lifting his bans cuz i knew what kind of person intrepid was.

i just know intrepid is a great guy and you all make a mistake with him

intrepid was/is one of the best guys in this forum since always.his knowledge is great.

i trusted him when i was a staffie to get him even as global. it is a shame to disrespect such treasure members

Enough said.

ehm staff section was always leaked.(not leeched)

i was lifting his bans cuz i knew what kind of person intrepid was.

i just know intrepid is a great guy and you all make a mistake with him

Did you ever leak it?No cause you respected the power you were given to ya.

That's why you are respectful by the rest.

power?

issnt being in ''the staff'' all about helping the ''members''

being a staffer has nothing to do with fcking power

you should help members, and keep the forum clean.

power?

issnt being in ''the staff'' all about helping the ''members''

being a staffer has nothing to do with fcking power

you should help members, and keep the forum clean.

Dat.

the only section that got the less leaks was the global section. but the mods back then werent so ignorant to share thoughts on these sections.we used to have such conversations on skype or msn(old times)

staff was always overrun by spying ppl who did nothing but to find out the little staff secrets.

i m afraid i have to agree with Kevin tho.i always protested that being a staffer means that any1 given the priv with it,should be considered as a simple member,charged with the responsibility to clean the mess.not to demonstrate to the other nerds that he has the power to e-ban someone for being a naughty boy :)

Dat.

from when you help the members? if someone he dont need your help is (stupid,lier,leacher) and many other things intrepid is not first time you did the same things all the times you need to be the great guy ok maybe you are but you start all time the flame wars to proove in the others you are someone..

from when you help the members? if someone he dont need your help is (stupid,lier,leacher) and many other things intrepid is not first time you did the same things all the times you need to be the great guy ok maybe you are but you start all time the flame wars to proove in the others you are someone..

Son, i carried the l2j boards alone for more than a year, trust me i know a thing or 2 about helping.

Son, i carried the l2j boards alone for more than a year, trust me i know a thing or 2 about helping.

yes but you dont have the rights to start the flame wars you are not the only guy in the world with your powers

and remember that.. the humans is a palatable species,when you got acces in some boards you think you are the god in there  and you can do whatever you want.

you flame,shame,destroy thems work's(only to be better in others stupidy eyes..)

one more thing i remember you to working with kidzor you try to open a server with sofaki,coyote and kidzor with archid files.. when server open people found tond of bugs and server closed in 2 days if i remember good.. when server close you star to flame kidzor for archid files..

yes but you dont have the rights to start the flame wars you are not the only guy in the world with your powers

and remember that.. the humans is a palatable species,when you got acces in some boards you think you are the god in there  and you can do whatever you want.

you flame,shame,destroy thems work and yes i remember you with kidzor you working on l2jarchid before some years. and you open 1 server you sofaki,cocoyte,kidzor server fail because of bugs from pack and you start to flame kidzor..

WHAT

Noble you're enough smart and mature to understand my meaning

i know where do you want to conclude.intrepid is not in that list tho :)