I destroyed archid? vol2

Intrepid

What the hell are you talking about now you lie again to cover you previous lie? You know nothing about archid or the decision we made with seth when he left. You are clueless about beeing a man. I talk behind others back?I tell everyone how i feel, i told jaha multiple times i think he should be demoted for example. I dont care who you are or what color you licked yourself into, you sir are still a gutless coward.

And explain me this, you saay i destroyed archid yet you dont know about the agreement i did with seth, than how is your statement can stand on its own?

Nothing to explain ya.

I know your feeling now.

Stop being mad and creating drama.

Go fuck yourself lier. What a joke you are, you lie and than you lie again to cover your previous lie, and now you play the smartass.

Ok I will.

But dont be mad

Mad?No thats not the right word you garbage. Im disgusted by your existance lier.

I dont stop until you and justice(for the time beeing only you 2) are gone from here.

spam section is now hidden from regular members and guests and WILL REMAIN as it is.

I understand you protect that lier, but i dont get it...the still active members think several staffers are a joke why you dont listen to your community instead of the globals who just lick your ass to get more power to abuse?

I understand you protect that lier, but i dont get it...the still active members think several staffers are a joke why you dont listen to your community instead of the globals who just lick your ass to get more power to abuse?

whos the good, whos the bad guy in the story?

whos the good, whos the bad guy in the story?

FinalGod said i destroyed archid based on hes assumption aka he lied, than insta close the topic...i HATE lies. Especially when it envolves guys who spent years to get where they are, and earned everything they have. And when i accuse him for lieing he lies again to cover hes previous lie and than plays the smartass just because hes a staffer?

intrepid was/is one of the best guys in this forum since always.his knowledge is great.

i trusted him when i was a staffie to get him even as global. it is a shame to disrespect such treasure members

Come on I don't think that you're such a stupid.

By saying you destroyed archid I was meaning that. You failed with it here.Destroyed the whole plan.

And since you're the good guy how the fuck IW found the banner that was only in staff boards