Interlude Server Ready To G.o.

Trusted, but this pack sucks... based on L2JFrozen.. a lot of bugs.. i know administrator of L2Cyber, their work is so incomplete... they just use pre-config pack they dont even have source's. btw anyone can made that pack for fun.. NPC'S are already shared just some mob & npc spawn.. 0 mods unique..

Trusted, but this pack sucks... based on L2JFrozen.. a lot of bugs.. i know administrator of L2Cyber, their work is so incomplete... they just use pre-config pack they dont even have source's. btw anyone can made that pack for fun.. NPC'S are already shared just some mob & npc spawn.. 0 mods unique..

thanks

something new?

i own the source on that im selling

Noob you do not need sources to made the same sh1t like that you selling, becuase there is nothing unique just L2JFrozen project with the bugs, and some crappy npc's.

Noob you do not need sources to made the same sh1t like that you selling, becuase there is nothing unique just L2JFrozen project with the bugs, and some crappy npc's.

keep bumping my topic

• 3 weeks later...

Trusted.

Πες μας όμως κάτι πιο ουσιαστικό ..

Όλα αυτά που γράφει στο πρώτο ποστ δεν είναι τίποτα & ένα δεκάχρονο θα τα έκανε(βασικά τα κάνει ήδη).

Πες μας για τα quest είναι γραμμένα σε java ή python. Σε πιο project είναι βασισμένος ο σέρβερ ?

Τι codes έχεις προσθέσει εσύ ? Τι bugs έχεις διορθώσει ? Κλπ.

Πες μας όμως κάτι πιο ουσιαστικό ..

Όλα αυτά που γράφει στο πρώτο ποστ δεν είναι τίποτα & ένα δεκάχρονο θα τα έκανε(βασικά τα κάνει ήδη).

Πες μας για τα quest είναι γραμμένα σε java ή python. Σε πιο project είναι βασισμένος ο σέρβερ ?

Τι codes έχεις προσθέσει εσύ ? Τι bugs έχεις διορθώσει ? Κλπ.

poia guest me douleueis? se l2j frozen einai based to pack kai ta quest mporeis na ta vgaleis apo to cfg.

gia ta bug 8es na sta analisw 1-1? an einai dinatwn