Interlude Server Ready To G.o.

Sorry for being stupid but your pack wont cost more than 5euro.

Anyway Good luck with your sales.

you think balancing and making frozen pack a bit stable w/o bugs is easy?

you think balancing and making frozen pack a bit stable w/o bugs is easy?

Without bugs?I'm pretty sure that like 35% of the quests are not working properly.

About balance it's not easy i can agree with you,but 'balancing classes generally' wont work.

May two different guys will buy your extender(Low rate server needs other balance than a PVP one)I can't understand why someone is supposed to buy your work that will not lift with his expectations.

Without bugs?I'm pretty sure that like 35% of the quests are not working properly.

About balance it's not easy i can agree with you,but 'balancing classes generally' wont work.

May two different guys will buy your extender(Low rate server needs other balance than a PVP one)I can't understand why someone is supposed to buy your work that will not lift with his expectations.

who needs quests on a pvp server?

if you read the info and see the ss below everybody will understand that this is a pvp pack also it's ready for go :)

who needs quests on a pvp server?

if you read the info and see the ss below everybody will understand that this is a pvp pack also it's ready for go :)

Nop it's not.Anyway i wont give more attention on that.

Good luck again.

If you wanna continue this feel free to PM me to explain you some things about your extender.(In order to avoid to spam in your sell topic)

Nop it's not.Anyway i wont give more attention on that.

Good luck again.

If you wanna continue this feel free to PM me to explain you some things about your extender.(In order to avoid to spam in your sell topic)

thanks a lot i will pm you :)

i will report you for your sale.. i am waiting for admin of l2cyber :)

thanks for your kind bumps

but i can see maxtor's reply there

with that link http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=279121.0