Looking for... a new partner/sponsor

Well the topic states that I am looking for new a partner or a sponsor to open my server with.

The reason of why I am looking for such thing, is that I do not want to open a lame server that will get attacked after 10 minutes and gets shut down.

I want to create something that will last a while and I am sure that players would like to see a server being online for more than a week, so they do not waste their precious time.

Here is some info about my server.

It is based On L2j Hi5, fully customized for a PvP server, I believe it is at 90% ready to go live.

The rates are x1000. If you want to know the exact details I will speak to you on skype if need to be.

The website has been already designed and coded by me and Hardii (Edgar).

The Name of the Server will be L2 Desciples.

When I thought of that name I really liked it straight away, so without any delays I got onto creating a template.

For the details of partnership/sponsorship....

Contact me on here Via Pm.

Or Pm me for skype.

Well the topic states that I am looking for new a partner or a sponsor to open my server with.

The reason of why I am looking for such thing, is that I do not want to open a lame server that will get attacked after 10 minutes and gets shut down.

I want to create something that will last a while and I am sure that players would like to see a server being online for more than a week, so they do not waste their precious time.

Here is some info about my server.

It is based On L2j Hi5, fully customized for a PvP server, I believe it is at 90% ready to go live.

The rates are x1000. If you want to know the exact details I will speak to you on skype if need to be.

The website has been already designed and coded by me and Hardii (Edgar).

The Name of the Server will be L2 Desciples.

When I thought of that name I really liked it straight away, so without any delays I got onto creating a template.

For the details of partnership/sponsorship....

Contact me on here Via Pm.

Or Pm me for skype.

The files i gave you(for free)are backdoored,so i suggest you don't open with them without my permition :)

The files i gave you(for free)are backdoored,so i suggest you don't open with them without my permition :)

Did you know that this is not allowed in forum, and there were banned guys for sharing backdoored files?

Did you know that this is not allowed in forum, and there were banned guys for sharing backdoored files?

I didn't shared anything here in forum. I just gave him those files,since i was his "partner/sponsor" but since im not now,im just warning him. So calm your tits

I didn't shared anything here in forum. I just gave him those files,since i was his "partner/sponsor" but since im not now,im just warning him. So calm your tits

you dont know even to open the files on eclipse bitch please

I am not using your shitty files. I don't want anything to do with your backdoor shit, I knew it from the start, I am using clean L2j , so leave your comments cause they are useless. You was my partner/sponsor, until you decided to give me a backdoor pack. I rather build my own shit than use illegal shit.

Its hard to find sponsor for your server.

And true, I am going through my internet cafe's in my town to see if they are willing to sponsor me for such a thing.

I am trying my hardest Jaharakal, and it will work soon.

I am not using your shitty files. I don't want anything to do with your backdoor shit, I knew it from the start, I am using clean L2j , so leave your comments cause they are useless. You was my partner/sponsor, until you decided to give me a backdoor pack. I rather build my own shit than use illegal shit.

Nop i was until i deleted you from the skype lol,you never knew they was backdoored. Anyway yes i know you have op files so anyway kisses and im waiting you to open your server :) You will have a visit from me.

Hahaha I knew as soon I looked at my eclipse :), dont worry you did beat me to it, why do you think I gave you the shittest template I had :). And come and visit it, do you really think i care about your shitty ddos :D ?