high five [L2Off]Wrath

djvogans

ysterday site shows 10k on, but 2-3k  from their god server

this server noway to have 5k+  all zones 60+ are so empty, you can farm everywhere you wanna all day 

only in giran you may see some ppls, but for 5k server still low, other towns like rune are so EMPTY, while averenge levels are 55-65

this serv have 1k real online without boxes, boxes wont be more than 400 probaly.. and there are ton of mid/pvp peoples whitch gonna quit soon, means server will have kinda low online

you can just log and see, feel sorry for this server..thought this serv wont be that bad, its so many years online and ppls say good words for this, and now i see this..just shame 

An x5 server two days old and you complain that 60+ zones are empty? I wonder why those zones are empty... can someone help me out here please?

And player count - can't say whether online counter is fake or not but there are way more than 400 people playing, I can tell you that much. No shops? Might that be because people have noting to sell yet and are busy farming I wonder?

An x5 server two days old and you complain that 60+ zones are empty? I wonder why those zones are empty... can someone help me out here please?

And player count - can't say whether online counter is fake or not but there are way more than 400 people playing, I can tell you that much. No shops? Might that be because people have noting to sell yet and are busy farming I wonder?

if it were really 5k players u coudnt even find free space to exp since all are about the  same level, look sv etc free spots everywhere. max online 1.5k with boxes. 

and here is not so much shops bercouse u need pay real money to set offline shop. Many stuff u can do for money this is what about is wrath server. Pay to win. I am outta here

Edited by merfis202

The 'donate for offline shop' thing sucks - you get no argument from me there. It sucks for most players but they gotta get money to run the server somehow. It's understandable but it sucks.

All I can tell you about online count is that it is kindda hard to find a spot to lvl since all zones from lvl 1 to 60* are crowded as fuck.

Anyway, I'm not here to sell or defend the server so consider this my last post in this thread.

*My current lvl so I can't speak for higher lvl zones.

Awesome start

Www.lineage.ro , you have there live streaming from players to see how it is in game

Keep in mind that this is the first bugless l2off high five server outside Russia

Regards

if it were really 5k players u coudnt even find free space to exp since all are about the  same level, look sv etc free spots everywhere. max online 1.5k with boxes. 

and here is not so much shops bercouse u need pay real money to set offline shop. Many stuff u can do for money this is what about is wrath server. Pay to win. I am outta here

yea go cry in ur corner cuz u dont have money to "win" :)))))

i am not a big fan of DEX server , but is best low rate serv atm and have off files  .... 3+ k players + playing on all time zones and in all zones from 1 to 80 atm 

u played 2 days on server and already have a "fair" opinion w/o valid arguments ...

pay to win is official server too , there u could buy safe enchants until +15 and for armor +6 ... so runes , accesoryes and potion are pay to win for u , uninstal L2 and go play tetris

i dont agree with donate for offline shop too , but if u dont like it ... dont play on this server and thats it 

atm on off servers are not more than 5-7k players , on all servers if u dont count the rest of 15 k bots and this number is going down cuz ppl are tired of off trash.

in private servers are not more than 10k players in all server not counting russian servers .

in old times u got 5-800 players for Aden and 3-500 for other castles max

so dex server is best option atm for L2 private (English)server 

p.s. i estimate this numbers based on my own experience in L2 off servers and privates that i was playing from C1 until now

Edited by Myura

www.lineage.ro

Few fights between clan aCtion & AladeenMadafaka , check out these 4 fights as they dook it out for Baium. Fights happened on 9-25-13

Fight 1
http://www.twitch.tv/intotheskies/c/2989959

Fight 2
http://www.twitch.tv/intotheskies/c/2990018

Fight 3
http://www.twitch.tv/intotheskies/c/2990177

Fight 4
http://www.twitch.tv/intotheskies/c/2990340