iPhone 4 16 GB or Samsung Galaxy SIII?

N1nj4Styl3

What would you choose if you were in my shoes?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What would you choose if you were in my shoes?

• iPhone 4 16 GB (White/Black, doesn't really matter)
    • Samsung Galaxy SIII

I've a iphone 4 right now, no specific problems except the home button. But S4 mini is the best for your budget ;p

what about the came of iphone 4.. is it good?

are you able to take a photo and upload it here please?

what about the came of iphone 4.. is it good?

are you able to take a photo and upload it here please?

It's good for 5mp. I can't I am logged in from 3G.

ok..another matter now. I was asking my close friends/ relatives..about it and my cousin said that he is selling his iPhone 4 16 GB fully working w/o any battery problems, everything is fine ,etc. (She is a girl, thats how it should be :P)

And she said cuz its me she can sell it for me.. for 200 euro. is it a good price? or nope? tell me your thoughts :D

ok..another matter now. I was asking my close friends/ relatives..about it and my cousin said that he is selling his iPhone 4 16 GB fully working w/o any battery problems, everything is fine ,etc. (She is a girl, thats how it should be :P)

And she said cuz its me she can sell it for me.. for 200 euro. is it a good price? or nope? tell me your thoughts :D

Yeah fair enough.

It cannot be less.

It's pointless to buy it since almost everyone got a Iphone 5.

Go for the Mini.

I don't what other people have.. I care only for its features since im gonna use it

It's fair enough.

It's pointless to buy it since almost everyone got a Iphone 5.

Go for the Mini.

Dude I tell you I am in love with S4 mini <3

I don't what other people have.. I care only for its features since im gonna use it

And why do you buy a Phone cause it's kewl? Everybody knows that people buying Iphone just for the name.

It's fair enough.Dude I tell you I am in love with S4 mini <3

Yea :D

And why do you buy a Phone cause it's kewl? Everybody knows that people buying Iphone just for the name.

Yea :D

Perfect size with amazing features :3

Don't discuss aimlessly the fact is that the iPhone from your cousin its too cheap so go for it.

The iPhones its not super wow but they cannot stuck.

Don't discuss aimlessly the fact is that the iPhone from your cousin its too cheap so go for it.

The iPhones its not super wow but they cannot stuck.

Actually I liked the price also ;p

Nope. I'm just capable with Ios moarrr