[Report] Since Trance ask me to do it

`NeverMore

Dude do you know english ?

I am asking for proofs ...

Not the reason ...

The video, your customer, and the owner, plus yourself:

You've contradicted yourself about Nexus.

"Besides you tried to lie to us about your copyright. When I asked you if you use Nexus Events, your answer was a mockery "we already spoke" -- you and hNoke. After that I have informed you that I will contact hNoke, the owner, about your copyright. You said you've already talked to him, after a while, guess what, hNoke has appeared, saying that you have no copyright."

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=279496.msg2629321#msg2629321

Guys i have one simple question to trance they ow you the l2gold?

gimme one answer plz dude....

Even if you're here as a fanboy. I'm telling you, read the terms and yes, what's there, I'm allowed.

You've said that you removed them, but you're still selling them.

where i said that ? that i am still selling them

where i said that ? that i am still selling them

Are you blind or what?

Of course it's nexus and you're still selling it. He have asked you if you're still selling the events because you've said in your topic that they're removed.

mOgtDwE.png

Even if you're here as a fanboy. I'm telling you, read the terms and yes, what's there, I'm allowed.

Can we see parts of Nexus & Reuniun Engines wich are the same (if not all are same)

fanboy maybe it better to spell your self and also  i dont see any copyrights in that you are selling

Are you blind or what?

Propably you are blind ...

Where i am saying that i am selling Nexus Events?

You never added me as Kostadinos at skype to inform you that we finnaly added new l2j events to our pack :O

fanboy maybe it better to spell your self and also  i dont see any copyrights in that you are selling

It's logical, if the buyer is a customer or a inner circlet on acis, I can sell the full package, source included. Stop digging in trash.

Propably you are blind ...

Where i am saying that i am selling Nexus Events?

You never added me as Kostadinos at skype to inform you that we finnaly added new l2j events to our pack :O

There is a proof that you're selling them after your words "I'm not selling them anymore". Also there is already a proof that it's Nexus Events.