Interlude Project L2OFF

Hello members of Maxcheaters. I want to buy interlude project Of L2OFF or Acis pack full working , full retail without bugs etc and balance classes . I am waiting for an answer . 

Hello members of Maxcheaters. I want to buy interlude project Of L2OFF or Acis pack full working , full retail without bugs etc and balance classes . I am waiting for an answer .

Noone can offer you such a pack... my advice is to PM Tяαnce who is owner of L2JAcis.

Why?

If you can't get Acis working from the creator of the project then noone else can give it to you.

About L2OFF files, much scammers around... be careful.

Noone can offer you such a pack... my advice is to PM Tяαnce who is owner of L2JAcis.

AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHA

Why?

If you can't get Acis working from the creator of the project then noone else can give it to you.

About L2OFF files, much scammers around... be careful.

ROFL.

Dude!

Hi there, first of all i suggest you off if you have the money to buy it and the knowledge to handle it.

If not then start with l2j acis. Be an aCis customer (more infos in aCis forum) and hire someone to fix your pack if you can 't do it on your own.

Also you need to know that aCis pack is not allowed to be sold.

Regards.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=278791.0

if you are interesting and scare about scam we can do middleman

V4n Persie is a known scammer, and he has been banned many times for that reason.

He is untrustable.