How to modify in game stats?

sTNL

Question

Hi, just wanted to ask, how i can modify stats only in game, for example when you click on the arcana mace, to see some things that you want, not just 15%cast speed, etc, also the grade, to make it A grade for example, to see it A when you click on it, Thanks alot!

Hi, just wanted to ask, how i can modify stats only in game, for example when you click on the arcana mace, to see some things that you want, not just 15%cast speed, etc, also the grade, to make it A grade for example, to see it A when you click on it, Thanks alot!

you can't mate..

Thanks for reply so fast, so here`s the thing, i have some custom weps, old ones, but i managed to puth them same stats as S grade weps, but when i click on it, says D grade item,,, etc...p atk 63 and theese things, and i want to modify them, on, for example Custom weapon that gives 20% cast. speed,

Thanks for reply so fast, so here`s the thing, i have some custom weps, old ones, but i managed to puth them same stats as S grade weps, but when i click on it, says D grade item,,, etc...p atk 63 and theese things, and i want to modify them, on, for example Custom weapon that gives 20% cast. speed,

oh yes i understand now sorry ..

unfortunately i don't know how to do this i know only the basics on develop but i'll search and if i find something i'll tell you :)

You can find it in your stat folder in the pack.

Just find the weapon , see where it says atk.speed and just change it.

If you have a problem with the Grade of your Custom_Weapon go to Navicat\custom_weapon and find the line that says "grade"

If you still have a problem pm me.

You can find it in your stat folder in the pack.

Just find the weapon , see where it says atk.speed and just change it.

yeap i search and i find something it's like here for example Dragonic Bow (those stats aren't the official stats)

<item id='7575' name="draconic_bow">
  <for>
    <set val='581' order='0x08' stat='pAtk'/>        --->Τωρα με αυτο θα δινει +581 Patk
    <set val='132' order='0x08' stat='mAtk'/>        --->Τωρα με αυτο θα δινει +132 Matk
    <set val='12' order='0x08' stat='rCrit'/>        --->Τωρα με αυτο θα δινει +12 Critical Rate
    <add val='-3' order='0x10' stat='accCombat'/>        --->Τωρα με αυτο θα μειωνει -3 Accuracy
    <set val='293' order='0x08' stat='pAtkSpd'/>        --->Τωρα με αυτο θα δινει 293 AtkSpd
    <enchant val='0' order='0x0C' stat='pAtk'/>        --->Τωρα με αυτο θα δινει αναλογo Patk με καθε 1 enchant
    <enchant val='0' order='0x0C' stat='mAtk'/>        --->Τωρα με αυτο θα δινει αναλογo Matk με καθε 1 enchant
    <mul val='1.20' order='0x30' stat='bonusHp'/>        --->Αυτο ειναι για οταν πχ ενα bishop κανει heal και ανεβαζει 350 hp εμας θα σε αναβεζει 370 hp
  </for>
</item>

find on Arcane Mace for Exxample and make it like this

<set val='300' order='0x08' stat='mAtkSpd'/>

this will give 300 Casting Speed more!

to make this dude you need to work in stats/weapons to edit the weapon stats and also of you wanna appear the new stats in game musu go and in client side and edit weapongrp,armorgrp,itemname bla bla bla all this you can find in system side

thanks...all i wanted is when i click on the weapon, in game, to see for example: arcana mace special from a fairy! effects +2000 m atk! even if it doesn`t give the stats it says, all i wanted is to see that this is what appears there...

thanks...all i wanted is when i click on the weapon, in game, to see for example: arcana mace special from a fairy! effects +2000 m atk! even if it doesn`t give the stats it says, all i wanted is to see that this is what appears there...

Client Modification may help you, google abit.

Guys, he's talking about weapon description.

If you want to change that description check itemname-e.dat from system, also you can change the grade from weapongrp.dat

Regarding the weapongrp.dat, it should be 5th after ItemSound, for example "ItemSound.itemequip_sword 10 371 138 8 5" 5 means s-grade, 4 means a-grade and so on.