Your best server feauters

Which chronicle and feauters you chose?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which chronicle and feauters you chose?

• x5000, full s grade, no custom, easy farm, special RB for LS, full buff 2h, Jewerls with Grand boss only
    • x30, max +12, chance 66%, gm shop b grade, special farm item for a, s grade, easy quest for sub and nobl, buff retail like.
    • x75, max +16, chance 75%, gm shop A grade, special farm for S, special nobl quest, free sub, buff dance+song+pp 2h
    • Only Interlude ?
    • Only Hi5 ?

Hello, as i see, much ppl like HR server where is everythink easy and free. But today we can see much flame about "omg next full free HR server"

So i want ask you, which is best server for you now. I create some polls.

If u have own config, please write it, we will what is the best for this time !

Thank you for your opinions :)

----------------------------------------------

i gonna Open it: welcome everyone http://l2fixer.com

a lot of people play on Interlude chronicles. Its still have own popularity.

It's just because if you look at the left side you find IL servers, if you look at the right side you find again IL servers.

Give em a GOOD Freya/H5 server or a chronicle instead of IL and you will see how many ppl youwill have.

It's just because if you look at the left side you find IL servers, if you look at the right side you find again IL servers.

Give em a GOOD Freya/H5 server or a chronicle instead of IL and you will see how many ppl youwill have.

Ok, but what you mean and what you wanna say about "good" H5 server ?

can you say something more about servers likes this. It can help me to create something

Ok, but what you mean and what you wanna say about "good" H5 server ?

can you say something more about servers likes this. It can help me to create something

1 keyword: new