New Best Security All Java Servers!

The security that I made ​​is based on modifying the encryption of packets sent and received by the client and the server
Security is done by modifying the server core and client.

DLL in C++ and Server Modifications.

No program could decrypt packets Lineage2,

The patch can be applied to:

Chronicle 4
Chronicle 5
T0 - Interlude
T1 - Kamael / Hellbound / Gracia
Gracia Final
Gracia Epilogue
Freya
High Five
God

Security System Value: USD $100,00

Sourse Code C++ DLL: USD $700,00

Payments by PayPal, Neteller, WebMoney, PokerStars, FullTiltPoker

TEST MY SYSTEM INTERLUDE: http://www.mediafire.com/?t30t02f3223da3d

REGISTER ACCOUNT: http://www.l2servers.com.ar/crearcuenta.php

Test and View Sniffed Packet

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Contact to gustavoorellano@hotmail.com

Edited by guytis

Security System Value: USD $ 300.00

Dude this price is too high ...

Second any vouch copies(not to me) to someone that knows l2j programming in order to tell us his opinion .. ??!?!

Regards.

Ps: Remove that poll, it's useless.

Dude this price is too high ...

Second any vouch copies(not to me) to someone that knows l2j programming in order to tell us his opinion .. ??!?!

Regards.

Ps: Remove that poll, it's useless.

PS: Talking for something that is useless is double useless (and my post triple useless, indeed)

Trollolo!

//Ontopic

You should decrease a little the price and sell tons of them. Good luck, if you really have it, however without a vouch copy none will risk it.

Security is done by modifying the server core and client Engine.dll. That itself makes it worthless to buy it, sorry.

If you want real protection you should implement a packet clouding and you are ready to go, also its lightweight, doesnt need client modifications(which are suck bad in so many ways), and you dont fuck your core up instead you improve the code along with it.

Security is done by modifying the server core and client Engine.dll. That itself makes it worthless to buy it, sorry.

If you want real protection you should implement a packet clouding and you are ready to go, also its lightweight, doesnt need client modifications(which are suck bad in so many ways), and you dont -beep- your core up instead you improve the code along with it.

Packet clouding? What's that?

If you want real protection you should implement a packet clouding and you are ready to go, also its lightweight, doesnt need client modifications(which are suck bad in so many ways), and you dont -beep- your core up instead you improve the code along with it.

encryp change in GameCrypt.java, ProcololVersion.Java, KeyInit.java and Engine.dll

data within the encrypted packet to travel always with a different algorithm.