Any protection system for l2phx?

ExTe

Question

Well, im thinking of making a LAN testing server and maybe later a normal one.

After editting everything i wanted , it was time to test any possible bug by my own.

So , i 1stly tested l2phx.

Anyone could help me to find a protection system against l2phx cause if im going to make a server i want to be a proper one.

Every reply will be appreciatted.

P.S.: im using lightmagik's serverpack.

8 answers to this question

The only way to protect from L2PHX is to make some changes in your java files...I won't tell you more cause you will not understand...You have to read java and learn it

There are 2 files, nophx.exe, and nophx.dll, well don't ask me how to use it, cuz i don't know if it is shared here. And as i can see you aren't donator, and i don't know how much much that post is, so my opinion is: Search on google: http://en.lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+protect+my+l2jserver+from+phx+users try this link :P

P.S: OMG Sorry to reply to this noob, now i saw the date of the topic BAHHHHHHHHH :/:/:/:/:/:/://:/:/ Sorry people, why did this noob bump this old topic from 2008? omg :( sorry i didn't check it earlier :(

There are 2 files, nophx.exe, and nophx.dll, well don't ask me how to use it, cuz i don't know if it is shared here. And as i can see you aren't donator, and i don't know how much much that post is, so my opinion is: Search on google: http://en.lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+protect+my+l2jserver+from+phx+users try this link :P

P.S: OMG Sorry to reply to this noob, now i saw the date of the topic BAHHHHHHHHH :/:/:/:/:/:/://:/:/ Sorry people, why did this noob bump this old topic from 2008? omg :( sorry i didn't check it earlier :(

Then you are the noob ;) Not that guy.

use search in clients mods section , are some protection

if you start reply first look at the date when the topic was created and then reply !

request to close this topic .