[L2J] L2Dose - Massacre PVP (BACK ONLINE)

DarkCore

logo.png

www.L2Dose.com

I would proudly like to introduce you to a brand new server, called L2Dose!

We are using a private project (paid) High-Five source and paid Geodata.

So we can guarantee stable game, without any crashes and balanced gameplay.

Now, let me give you some information about L2Dose.

First of all, our goal is to achieve maximum from PvP gaming.

So you won’t have to farm a lot, to get best items. You will get them for free as soon as you create new character!

And thats not all, our enchant rates and attribute success will be 100% !! Can you believe that?

Our custom community board gonna help you alot. You won’t have to look for any NPC’s , everything you need (Shop, Buffer, Gatekeeper, Class Master, Statistics,Services) you will able to find in ALT+B.

The hardest thing is gonna be obtaining Raid Boss jewellry. In order to get them, you will have to kill Raid Bosses.

Because of this reason, you gonna need a clan, so while you wait for L2Dose to open, search for clans, invite friends and let everybody know, that L2dose is coming!

Grand Opening: 2013.07.14 18:00 GMT+2

Prepare, to get a dose of PvP gaming!

v.png Chronicle: High-Five

v.png Project: Paid/Private

v.png Geodata: Paid

Rates:

v.png XP/SP: 1000x

v.png Drop/Spoil: 1x

v.png Max Enchant: +16

v.png Enchant Success: 100%

v.png Attribute Success: 100%

Game Style:

v.png Free Elegia Weapons/Armors/Jewells when character created.

v.png Enchant Scrolls with big drop rate from monsters.

v.png PvP Gift Boxes (Attribute Stones, Euro Coins) from Pvp’ing.

v.png Attribute Crystals from Events.

v.png No Nobless Quest.

v.png No Sub-Class Quest.

v.png Main Town: Talking Island Village.

v.png Hero Period: One Week (Every Sunday).

v.png Automated Events every 2 hours.

v.png Custom Tattoo (12 hours duration) for Voting.

Community Board (Alt+B):

v.png Shop – Armors, Weapons and Jewels up to S-Grade. Misc and consumables included.

v.png Board Buffer – Schemes PP,SE,EE,WH,WC,OL,BD,SWS.

v.png Services – Change Nick/Clan Name/Sex/Nick Color/Tittle Color, Expand Slots, Delevel.

v.png Global Gatekeeper – Towns & Areas & Gracia Areas & much more usefull areas.

v.png Class Master – 1ST,2ND and 3RD class transfers for free.

v.png Statistics – Top 10 PVP/PK/Online/Clans and Castles information.

RaidBosses:

v.png 1 – Giant Marpanak. Drop: Baium’s Ring, Clan skills items, Euro Coins.

v.png 2 – Gorgolos. Drop: Earring of Zaken, Clan skills items, Euro Coins.

v.png 3 – Last Titan Utenus. Drop: Earring of Antharas, Clan skills items, Euro Coins.

v.png 4 – Gwindorr. Drop: Necklase of Valakas, Clan skills items, Euro Coins.

v.png 5 – Queen Shyeed. Drop: Necklase of Freya, Clan skills items, Euro Coins.

v.png 6 – Water Spirit Lian. Drop: Ring of Queen Ant, Clan skills items, Euro Coins.

v.png 7 – Ketra’s Chief Brakki. Drop: Ring of Beleth, Clan skills items, Euro Coins.

v.png 8 – Varka’s Chief Horus. Drop: Necklase of Frintezza, Clan skills items, Euro Coins.

rb.png

Respawn time: 8 hours.

Only the fact that epics are farmable and respawn of rbs is retail, means  it will be empty, hf.

Epics will be added in custom raid bosses, spawned in Talking Island, with custom respawn time.

Epic Server. ;)  :not bad:.

But 1 advice Add BJewels to Shop.Its a PvP Server Not a PVE. :dat:

its not about pvp or pve server, its about farm balance. you could make easily everything instead of RB jewels. make everything harder, or RB jews obtainable with farm. or a better idea, with huge work: make a quest, or insta for rbjews, for 5 players, with 48 hour usage delay.

" post="2597762" timestamp="1372788623"]

its not about pvp or pve server, its about farm balance. you could make easily everything instead of RB jewels. make everything harder, or RB jews obtainable with farm. or a better idea, with huge work: make a quest, or insta for rbjews, for 5 players, with 48 hour usage delay.

server is perfect with now features!