Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Server CLOSED

 

After one week working so hard and barely sleeping I have decided to give up. I have been spending all my time solving the DDoS attack problem and log in that I could not work in the secundary problems and bugs of the server. I have contacted several companies hired by L2 TOP servers and they could not give me any solution. I have asked to admins of other servers, some of them friends, and they did not know the cause of our server problem.

 

Related to DDoS protection, I want to clarify that I have been working with two different companies. The first one hardly could keep the server on and it was creating many log in problems, the second one was not able to do anything. The only company that guarantees sever stability is really expensive and I cannot manage it. I did not open donation because I consider that in order to ask for any help I need to guarantee certain stability. DDoS attacks were really strong for what I can pay, according to the company it overcomes 50 GB/s, actuallty that is too much.

 

I did not open donations, with this server I did not get a single buck, otherwise I have lost a lot of money, however, when I decided to open the server I was aware of it.

 

I do not think I will reopen again L2Agony or any other server, only if I get the opportunity to share costs with some one else and I can guarantee a stable sever.

 

If we were not attacked by DDoS probably we would have had the chance to become a really populated server. In one week we got 1500 users in forums and +900 players in game. My sincere apologies to L2Agony players, I did as much as I could but I cannot spend more than 600$ in a DDoS protection, as well as a dedicated server and a hosting web. I have never though I could get DDoS attacks of this magnitude.

 

Thanks for everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

About my haters, I did mistakes too, ofcs, but keep laughing the DDoS attacks of this people. I guess is fun for u to play a different server every "X" time. Maybe u should blame the people who make this attacks more than the one who is trying to make a server with his own money and work.

I Dont have nothing more to say, GZ to everyone who wanted to see L2 Agony closed.

Posted

Server CLOSED

 

After one week working so hard and barely sleeping I have decided to give up. I have been spending all my time solving the DDoS attack problem and log in that I could not work in the secundary problems and bugs of the server. I have contacted several companies hired by L2 TOP servers and they could not give me any solution. I have asked to admins of other servers, some of them friends, and they did not know the cause of our server problem.

 

Related to DDoS protection, I want to clarify that I have been working with two different companies. The first one hardly could keep the server on and it was creating many log in problems, the second one was not able to do anything. The only company that guarantees sever stability is really expensive and I cannot manage it. I did not open donation because I consider that in order to ask for any help I need to guarantee certain stability. DDoS attacks were really strong for what I can pay, according to the company it overcomes 50 GB/s, actuallty that is too much.

 

I did not open donations, with this server I did not get a single buck, otherwise I have lost a lot of money, however, when I decided to open the server I was aware of it.

 

I do not think I will reopen again L2Agony or any other server, only if I get the opportunity to share costs with some one else and I can guarantee a stable sever.

 

If we were not attacked by DDoS probably we would have had the chance to become a really populated server. In one week we got 1500 users in forums and +900 players in game. My sincere apologies to L2Agony players, I did as much as I could but I cannot spend more than 600$ in a DDoS protection, as well as a dedicated server and a hosting web. I have never though I could get DDoS attacks of this magnitude.

 

Thanks for everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

About my haters, I did mistakes too, ofcs, but keep laughing the DDoS attacks of this people. I guess is fun for u to play a different server every "X" time. Maybe u should blame the people who make this attacks more than the one who is trying to make a server with his own money and work.

I Dont have nothing more to say, GZ to everyone who wanted to see L2 Agony closed.

 

shiet..really?

this server going realy good..

that's why lineage 2 it's dead on nowdays cauz we have full of kids who ddos all servers and they think that they make something good with this!

The thing is that they make ddos attacks cauz they know that they can't even imagine to create server like this that's why they hate realy awesome servers!

but don't be disappointed mate you make the best and that's good for you to know it fvck your haters!

Posted

INFO FROM L2AGONY WEBSITE:

 

L2 Agony Reborn

 

L2Agony is coming back. Thank to all the players who have cooperated to bring back the server and have supported me to keep the Project alive. We will consider our first try as a beta versión and we will open soon with a full-working server.

 

Conversation @ www.facebook.com/L2Agony

Posted

INFO FROM L2AGONY WEBSITE:

 

L2 Agony Reborn

 

L2Agony is coming back. Thank to all the players who have cooperated to bring back the server and have supported me to keep the Project alive. We will consider our first try as a beta versión and we will open soon with a full-working server.

 

Conversation @ www.facebook.com/L2Agony

That's good news!let's hope that this time ppl will not flame about server and give l2agony team a try to prove us that they make good work on server :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Posts

    • https://l2goldcustom.online/
    • do u have the full source code for it  coz the one i have does not have code to read ukx files
    • 🎨 Design & edit without limits: Canva Pro & CapCut Pro subscriptions restocked and active with instant automated delivery!     FINAL CALL: Google is Shutting This Down After October 2026! Google will NEVER bring back this window of opportunity again. Once this month ends, this massive backdoor upgrade is gone permanently!  BUY 2, GET 1 FREE IS STILL LIVE! Stock up now for yourself, your family, your business, and your friends! Think about it: Every single person you know uses a Gmail account, and everyone is running out of storage. Don't let your loved ones get trapped paying $20–$30 every single month when you can set them up with 5TB Cloud Storage + Gemini Advanced (12–18 Months) right now for only $15! Why Buy Bulk Activations Today? Instant Gift Value: Perfect lifetime-style gift for clients, family, or team members. 100% Private & Safe: Activates on personal Gmails—zero passwords or logins required. Global Access: Works worldwide with zero VPN hassles. Instant Automated Delivery: Receive your activation links in seconds 24/7! ‍ Time is running out fast—secure your extra free licenses before the October deadline hits! Order Your Bundle Now on the Website
    • VAELOR Lineage II Interlude · L2OFF · x12   OPEN BETA 9 October 2026 · 17:00 UTC   GRAND OPENING 23 October 2026 · 17:00 UTC   Website: https://l2vaelor.com/ Discord: https://discord.gg/qMgPxH2fd4   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   WHAT VAELOR AIMS TO BE   Vaelor is an international L2OFF Interlude x12 server built to preserve the original Interlude experience. Combat, classes, crafting, sieges, Olympiad and progression remain close to retail. The changes are limited to the pace and convenience features that make sense on an x12 server.   RATES   EXP and SP: x12 Party EXP and SP: x13.2 Adena: x10 Drop: x5 Spoil: x9 Quest EXP and SP: x3 Quest Adena: x3 Raid Boss Drop: x3   SERVER INFORMATION   Server location: France Main language: English Level cap: 80 Safe enchant: +3, or +4 for full body armor Maximum enchant: +16 Enchant through +15: 70% physical weapons, 40% magic weapons, 66% armor Final step to +16: 35% physical weapons, 20% magic weapons, 66% armor Buff slots: 20 First and second class changes: free Third class change: original quest Game windows: 3   GAMEPLAY   No auto-farm or custom equipment. Level-scaled buffer with presets, custom schemes and support for both players and pets. The available buffs are gradually reduced as the character levels, helping early progression without replacing support classes later in the game. The Global Gatekeeper only connects towns and villages. Travel is free below level 40, then uses level-based Adena fees, with half-price travel between 18:00 and 06:00 UTC. There are no direct teleports to farming zones. The Alt+B Market is a centralized convenience shop containing only consumables and utility items already sold without limits by regular town merchants. Its prices are deliberately higher, so visiting the original NPC merchants remains the economical choice. It does not sell equipment, crafting materials, enchant scrolls or Life Stones. Drop Search finds either an item or a monster and shows where items drop or can be spoiled, including the server rates and the viewing character's level penalty. Player Shop Search and Offline Shop make it easier to find and trade with actual player-run stores while keeping the economy in players' hands. Offline shops remain active for up to 48 hours. Rankings and live Raid Boss and Grand Boss status are available through Alt+B. Character PIN and Computer Lock provide additional account and character protection. Restored and corrected Interlude content includes the Frozen Labyrinth and Ice Queen quest chain, Primeval Isle and Sailren, Wild Beast Reserve, Rainbow Springs Hall, Pagan Temple, and quests around Pavel Ruins and the Plunderous Plains. Auto learn and auto loot are enabled. Castle sieges every two weeks Olympiad daily from 18:00 to 00:00 UTC   PREMIUM AND STORE   Premium grants +15% EXP and SP, +5% Adena, Drop and Spoil, one additional game window and convenience features. The store is limited to Premium, cosmetic accessories and character services. Equipment, enchants, combat stats and access to content are not sold.   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   If you know Interlude well, come test the server and tell us honestly what feels wrong.   Create account: https://l2vaelor.com/register Download: https://l2vaelor.com/#download Discord: https://discord.gg/qMgPxH2fd4
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..