[L2J] L2 Tribunal

Zake

Zake did you readed my message?  :)

A 6-hour respawn time for mini rbs is ok, there are 10 mini rbs. Also, max enchant is ok, i can't find any reason to change that. Plus olympiad's max enchant is 6.

A 6-hour respawn time for mini rbs is ok, there are 10 mini rbs. Also, max enchant is ok, i can't find any reason to change that. Plus olympiad's max enchant is 6.

nono ,on My Messages

the pm i gaved to you

about +20 enchants ,when i hear about such big enchant makes me think that daggers suck (unless u make them more op than retail it self) ,but on java there is no such thing as retail ,u must make dmg multiplier similar to l2off when it comes to it ,and since lowrate to highrate is big difference ,u cant expect OFFICIAL SERVER IT SELF with vesper +20 to be balanced ,from here u need to customise that :P

there are few good russian epilogue server where dmg is balanced and is huge enough to make every class good ,if you copy their multiplier at different enchant rates/sets, you will be even more close to best java balance :D ,ofc u can still make ur originality after that, IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN ^^

nono ,on My Messages

the pm i gaved to you

about +20 enchants ,when i hear about such big enchant makes me think that daggers suck (unless u make them more op than retail it self) ,but on java there is no such thing as retail ,u must make dmg multiplier similar to l2off when it comes to it ,and since lowrate to highrate is big difference ,u cant expect OFFICIAL SERVER IT SELF with vesper +20 to be balanced ,from here u need to customise that :P

there are few good russian epilogue server where dmg is balanced and is huge enough to make every class good ,if you copy their multiplier at different enchant rates/sets, you will be even more close to best java balance :D ,ofc u can still make ur originality after that, IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN ^^

Did you check the enchant rates? Instead of that, epilogue is not interlude. There are much more things to focus on, not only the enchant and the augment skills.

Did you check the enchant rates? Instead of that, epilogue is not interlude. There are much more things to focus on, not only the enchant and the augment skills.

BALANCE is all about dmg multiplier from classes and chance ,the only important thing about a server is balance

after that u can focus on how to make PVE awesome and PVP not boring

is a valid statement that PVP without PVE cant exist and it self as factor make the server die within 2 weeks max

make sure ,the pve takes like 2-3 months to get full gear and to be fun ,not killing 2-3 monsters in 1 place for 223626 hours just to get some items ,that will be hell boring

things like 4sepulcher/farm for some things on a zone and more

Do you remember l2 paradox that turned into l2 retro high five with all that cool achievements? and so on? if u do remember ,ul know what also a great pve means xD

This is the only thing important as balance to keep a server alive and entertain players, this is what i always looked for in a server and only lineage 2 dreams and some lowrate fullfilled my desires to keep me play l2 a longggg timeee in a specific server (if u know l2 dreams when it was gracia final/epilogue)

BALANCE is all about dmg multiplier from classes and chance ,the only important thing about a server is balance

after that u can focus on how to make PVE awesome and PVP not boring

is a valid statement that PVP without PVE cant exist and it self as factor make the server die within 2 weeks max

make sure ,the pve takes like 2-3 months to get full gear and to be fun ,not killing 2-3 monsters in 1 place for 223626 hours just to get some items ,that will be hell boring

things like 4sepulcher/farm for some things on a zone and more

Do you remember l2 paradox that turned into l2 retro high five with all that cool achievements? and so on? if u do remember ,ul know what also a great pve means xD

This is the only thing important as balance to keep a server alive and entertain players, this is what i always looked for in a server and only lineage 2 dreams and some lowrate fullfilled my desires to keep me play l2 a longggg timeee in a specific server (if u know l2 dreams when it was gracia final/epilogue)

Balance is not only about multiplying some values, at least after il/hb clients it has to do with attributes, life stones, skills, shirts/bracelets/tattoos and such stuff, custom stuff (armors/weapons), certifications etc. For every single class there's going to be at least 1 better. For example, in most servers tanks can beat mages cause of their defending skills. Archers can beat tanks cause tanks got a low speed and archers a big attack range. Mages can beat archers cause they got a big range too, they cause bigger damage (except if archers do critical hits continuously) and they cast faster.  Instead of that, crybabes gonna cry like "Why x player kicked me out and got full hp? Tanks can't be beaten by archers". And that's the time that you wan't to kill this guy with a cyber shot gun. If you know what i mean too.

PS: Gold3x i will add a link later.

Balance is not only about multiplying some values, at least after il/hb clients it has to do with attributes, life stones, skills, shirts/bracelets/tattoos and such stuff, custom stuff (armors/weapons), certifications etc. For every single class there's going to be at least 1 better. For example, in most servers tanks can beat mages cause of their defending skills. Archers can beat tanks cause tanks got a low speed and archers a big attack range. Mages can beat archers cause they got a big range too, they cause bigger damage (except if archers do critical hits continuously) and they cast faster.  Instead of that, crybabes gonna cry like "Why x player kicked me out and got full hp? Tanks can't be beaten by archers". And that's the time that you wan't to kill this guy with a cyber shot gun. If you know what i mean too.

if u make a balance just like some russian epi servers where balance is great

its not much to deal with after that ,u make slim changes to attributes and blabala others

yeah indeed ,making gracia balanced is harder than interlude yet people fail very hard to balance interlude ,they just copypaste java pack with bugs and most stupid balance ever, so many kids making servers these days ,thats why i havent played a server more than 1-3 days for the last year

i believe in ur project though ,GOOD LUCK ZAKE :) ,ps: read pm ,maybe u want that xD

if u make a balance just like some russian epi servers where balance is great

its not much to deal with after that ,u make slim changes to attributes and blabala others

yeah indeed ,making gracia balanced is harder than interlude yet people fail very hard to balance interlude ,they just copypaste java pack with bugs and most stupid balance ever, so many kids making servers these days ,thats why i havent played a server more than 1-3 days for the last year

i believe in ur project though ,GOOD LUCK ZAKE :) ,ps: read pm ,maybe u want that xD

I don't not if we'll accomplish that, but at least we're gonna try hard. Thank you anyway, cheers.