[L2J]L2Junkies

D0zer

The saddest thing i ever seen since 90's so far.

A romanian calling romo to a another one,no wonder why our country gets insults from france/england&the rest.

Shame on you!

big right you have:(

big right you have:(

Ofc he do.

SunBeam call people retardeds.

But he aint see his self, insulting same nation people.

This post is for the Junkies ppl that are playing there and the new one who wanna join ..so think twice !

Well as some of ya know we tryed to buy this server from Junkie Aka hungry man witch make all for money but at the end of it we got scammed .. Scammer is his second name never ever trust him ! the reason that he is back now is that he needs more money form ya ..he saw that we are doing good with the server and he considered that he can make more money from ya ! well dear ppl let me infom ya where you play ..

enpj.png

1st photo  is a guy ya all know .. the was playing on Junkie a long time we arived  in..No one had that kind of enchant on server only his Vip Donator!

mka.bmp

2nd photo..well a lot of donators had this kind of passive skills but this guy had them all. what we did ? we deleted all those skills from those guys ..

tu15.png

3rd photo Talis witch no one had them SRT CON DEX ALL STAT ..

w4tz.png

4th well active skills ... ya judge what a kind of player can make with that ..

What we did ? we banned him ... and we searched all players with this kind of stuff and remake them normals only 20 items .. no more nothing .. now...that hes back welcome bacl in  Junkie world .. GL ! 

PS Sorry Heas and Khronos!

The meaning of my post was to show ya what he can do for money .. thats why u get 20k dmg .. and ya ask WTF ??? you ask how a normal player can kill that char .. and no ! wasnt a gm char .. was a player witch donated donno how much on that scammer !