[L2J]L2Junkies

D0zer

at least he makes money unlike you retards emo who sit on chair playing l2 ,donate moar~~ ,server closes next day -> epic fail then cry to mom xDDDD

-1 Karma.

-1 Karma.

sup fan moderator ,umad? did i remind u of some tragic past of urs with donate and next day server fail ?

gtfo retard ,dekarma more ,/likeigiveafuc.k emo boy

go -20, i could not care less about ur tragic emo story, go cut ur veins now ,ty

sup fan moderator ,umad? did i remind u of some tragic past of urs with donate and next day server fail ?

go -20, i could not care less about ur tragic emo story, go cut ur veins now ,ty

I dont donate or something else

and again -1 karma for more insults.

suck me retarded romo

go try some more - ,maybe ul get a promotion for being retard :))

The only retard here it's you.

Frustrated kid know only to insult nothing more.

at least he makes money unlike you retards emo who sit on chair playing l2 ,donate moar~~ ,server closes next day -> epic fail then cry to mom xDDDD

corruption is not problem because he earning money? nice point of view.

I wonder why i see always same ppl crying about every server and in every server topic, always same names, always something to complain about.

Yet can't find any costructive reply from them.

lol sweety... I left server 2 weeks ago, I never fighted with this corrupted nabs. So its not cry. I just posted what I have. I just posted the truth. I wanted to do a favor to you nabs but you all against us wtf? Don't fool yourself. 

lol sweety... I left server 2 weeks ago, I never fighted with this corrupted nabs. So its not cry. I just posted what I have. I just posted the truth. I wanted to do a favor to you nabs but you all against us wtf? Don't fool yourself. 

That's his server, he can do whatever he wants to do there since he pay for it.

If you don't like the server just don't play and find another server, also as you said already: «But many people know that already, I think they can confirm it.» useless post these things here if the ppl who are playing know such things.

i like, when zero-intelligence d00dz, who don't know sh*t 'bout ppl, flamng others, without reason and rational argument.  if you continue like this, when you'll die, during autopsy, the coroner will not find your brain at your skull, cause your degenerated thoughts ate it.

suck me retarded romo

go try some more - ,maybe ul get a promotion for being retard :))

The saddest thing i ever seen since 90's so far.

A romanian calling romo to a another one,no wonder why our country gets insults from france/england&the rest.

Shame on you!