[Announcement]Warning Issue For Every Member!

I would like to issue a Warning for every member in this forum....DO NOT TRY TO COPY PASTE US!Many members got their ban because of it...The Warning is For all members and the staff of MxC!If you get banned for C/P you won't get unbanned!

Regards

NS!

omg i have seen this episode many times those days and i feel that i have to close some wounds...

@stefoulis: let me be strict and straight.modifying a simple pack and making it 3clicks pack doesnt make a my pack your pack his pack etc.it is just a modified other guys pack :D  maybe more downloaders you could have (same is on for the other guys "developing <their>packs"

@pkforallnoobs: i suppose u could pm me the name ...u dont want me to search all those guys...if that really exists it would be more than one ban :D

i m so straight to you guys...the bell will ring for all if caught :P

Please talk better to me or there will be another punishment for that too!As i said and many staff members agreed it was a C/P forum which you didn't even inform us about it's existence!That's the main reason that i banned you...you actions showed that you are an irresponsible member for our community...it's like you backstabed the forum you say you love and respect!

That's from me...

PS.I Say Again the main reason that i banned you Was that's you didn't inform the existence of that C/P forum!

Regards

NS!

This is utmost ridiculous, shall we now ask for your permission to post it on other forums?

Here's a fact, I can leech, copy paste and what not ever, you wouldn't be able to do anything at all.

Also, you say you guys don't like copy past? Well, most of your stuff is from PP, redesigns, changes, etc yes, but still from PP.

Reconsider that.

Stop whining you guyz, who ever was banned for c/p on other forums stays banned, its a fair punishment i really think Nitrous System said everything that had to be said and i think he was 100% clear, don't try to prove wrong, you won't get far.

but what if its wrong and some1 get banned for nothing??? we have to keep our mouth shut now cause if he mod he is allways right???

Ps: i was allmost banned cause i made a forum ABOUT tips and tricks about softwares(NOTHING RELATED TO GAMING). And yea alot of ppl that post here are things from other sites. I agree about the thing not C/P from here! but cmon not any1 is guilty if he is member of other forum too.

well if you have any problems with me or with any other mod report to admin!!!

And yes i won't approve any C/P in any other forums!

Personally i wanna warn some members that say thanks for the share , Greate share , GJ , w0w , you are the best , i am going to dekarma all these members and iw ill report them .. i see them 2 weeks and i cant stay here with all these trust members .. i dont care if someone feel bad , but i will report all of you , thanks for reading my post.

well if you have any problems with me or with any other mod report to admin!!!

And yes i won't approve any C/P in any other forums!

I dont have anything with you and i respect all mods and theyr actions but i think its not so fair if you see some1 member somewhere else to ban him... that was my point.

Ok I still can't understand why was stefoulis15 banned and I am not supporting him...

I think he has the right to c/p his work...Because its his work... Even if he didn't do much on the pack

From the time he got the pack and added modifications to it he can do whatever he wants with it (except selling it because he got the core from l2j) ...

Well If c/p any post or anything from this forum to another and it wasn't his job I would agree with ban...

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, its imortante to remaind ppl to not copy our work, i dont talk just for me but its fuked to see our work copyed and the regars go to other people....

But have atention cuz this is hard to control, cuz you guys can ban an acc, but that leechers just make another and they copy again =S!

some websites have a option to Enable/Disable 2nd click, and no1s cant copy, but they can print, make Quote an theres use copy.... its very hard to control =S

Oh and about bans, yes for leechers i think that they should be baned, they are desrespecting our community, but other ocasions ban isnt always necessery, i got 2 acc baned, 1 cuz i comment in a more then a year old post ( i was just in beging xD) other one cuz i didnt used search before post and i apologize, but got baned anyway... i dont think that is a banable ofense... but for leechers yeah! Pown them out!

then MadUser, half of MX should be banned as well, most of the stuff here is gathered from other sources, l2jfree, l2j, ragezone, you name it.

Bah, but the warning is to not copy/paste from our to out... isnt from other site to maxcheaters... ofc a little part of our posts come from outside, other websites cuz we cant invent things, or everything will be imagination... so we have to get our posts from somewhere.... but our posts DONT MUST COME OUT! they dont ban you if you copy/paste an article from L2stratics for exemple, they ban you if you copy some post from here to other site....

understanded?