[Announcement]Warning Issue For Every Member!

I probably understand it way better than you.

Now, where's the proof of that the stuff that got leeched truly came from MX ? I might be from PP for all we know.

yes, thats true, some1 can copyed from other topic in other site and bringed to Mxc and other website, but they are talking about the created ones, the shares, the bigest ones, the importante ones, they( moderators and Admins) dont care about little topis and helps, guides ... this warning is about the big ones, the shares.....

this warning is seriously so its better to stop by here.... dont spam anymore, and pay atention to Copys and pastes =S.... respect the others... keep it

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.

I don't know if there is another post about it, or if someone asked for it in that post, but I have a question.

There is another way to get a Donator?

I live in Brazil and I don't have a international credit card, and if I ask it to my father he is gonna kill me haha :b

So, I would like to know how to donate.

Please, if u can... send me a email.

rick_ivi@hotmail.com

Thank you all, and this is the best forum ever. (:

well, you dont need a international credit card, you just need a bank with money and make a paypal acc with that bank reference, after you make a translaction between paypal and MxC and you automatic become a donator ^^ ... well if you cant do this cuz of your father tell him that the money for Mxc donations isnt too much, is poor btw... oh and if you cant there is any more to become donator, just if you be a gooood member, and help alot, and being here much time you may get gold membership or uploader stats...

Btw you started bad, wrong topic to talk about it.

Links you may need:

Forum Rules

How to use Forum

become a uploader

Donation system

paypal guide

i hope i helped you, and next time read before post ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

I don't know if there is another post about it, or if someone asked for it in that post, but I have a question.

There is another way to get a Donator?

I live in Brazil and I don't have a international credit card, and if I ask it to my father he is gonna kill me haha :b

So, I would like to know how to donate.

Please, if u can... send me a email.

rick_ivi@hotmail.com

Thank you all, and this is the best forum ever. (:

Why you want to be donator ? Your ecnglihs *Sux*    :P

• 2 months later...

because ur the best :)) and .... they dont have any material to post on ther forums .. :)

Stop spamming , god damm it 2 double posts in announce section?

u just win -1 and i ask a mod to delet your extra reply

LAST WARN BOY