Karma related question

MasterDisaster

Its reward from forum, if you doing your job well you get bonus for that (simple).

This is not personal reason... (good mod) means he is doing his job well and he deserve karma for that.

That's what I said, sort of.

Well, i didn't write out my opinion yet. First of all this is a gaming forum not a troll forum at all. You can get applauded for sharing stuff or helping others but not for trolling a guy in spam section.

Obviously is the same fkin thing, a personal reason

This ain't a personal reason, moderating helps a whole forum not only a person.

(because it's  Maxtor's opinion that Zake is moderating well)

So what did you expect? a poll to see people's opinion about my moderation's performance? Get real, Maxtor is the administrator of this forum, i won't accept your or your friends' opinion about this.

Also, i'd like to state an old issue similar to this. Almost 2 years ago (Summer of 2011), a global moderator (i think it was Finito or Justice im not sure about this) applauded Tryskell for helping a SINGLE guy in request dev help [EN]. Then Tryskell was a donator member and MasterDisaster a staffer (i think gold member). NOT A SINGLE GUY complained about this even you mr disaster that had such a position. Now that you don't give a sh*t about the "failed" forum, you're creating such topics, hmmm am i the only one that smells hate here?

Anyway, i stated 2 days ago that i don't care about this applaud and i still don't. If Maxtor wants to delete it, he can do it.