Karma related question

MasterDisaster

Hello there,

I'd like to ask the staff a question related with karma.

I've recently applauded Explicit7. The reason I gave on the lil box was "Gift from MD(for trolling)"!

Today I saw that Gaming Moderator NeverMore smited Explicit7, with a reason given "fix" .

The thing is, what did NeverMore fix? Is my karma action an abuse?

Having seen the karma action given below, I think that there was no reason for Explict7's karma to be decreased.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=otherkarma;u=2

Why should I "obey'" the rules of a failed site, while the Administrator himself  DOES NOT?

This is why this forum is never going to rise back up.

Goodnight!

Obviously is the same fkin thing, a personal reason(because it's  Maxtor's opinion that Zake is moderating well) and he applauded him.

Hello there,

I'd like to ask the staff a question related with karma.

I've recently applauded Explicit7. The reason I gave on the lil box was "Gift from MD(for trolling)"!

Today I saw that Gaming Moderator NeverMore smited Explicit7, with a reason given "fix" .

The thing is, what did NeverMore fix? Is my karma action an abuse?

Having seen the karma action given below, I think that there was no reason for Explict7's karma to be decreased.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=otherkarma;u=2

Why should I "obey'" the rules of a failed site, while the Administrator himself  DOES NOT?

This is why this forum is never going to rise back up.

Goodnight!

nowadays even shares dont give you karma, why should trol give?

that means that my personal opinion about you trolling well is not equal to Maxtor's?

As it seems.

Dude Maxtor applauded Zake for a personal reason, why shouldn't I be applauded then?

Administrator and Legendary Member, :okey:

so?

I've done and accomplished way more than him here!

because there is nobody interested in shares anymore...Mxc is dead.

It's a spam forum, more like a chat, than a gaming forum.

Spare me.

I dare each and every moderator of this "gaming forum" to fix Maxtor's abuse to zake's karma log.

Let's who's got the balls to do so...

[GR]Μήπως πρέπει να τον πληρώσουμε?

ZiSGi9p.png

ναι ρε, ας πληρώσουμε τον zake αντί να πληρώσουμε για το vbulletin

From my point of view,

You can't use karma for such a reason. Just as a prize for a share or using it as a warning when a member breaks the rules.

About Maxtor's section, was an encouragement to Zake. Part of the same class of actions as an example "A mod gives +1 karma to xdem for helping Dev Help Section".

From my point of view,

You can't use karma for such a reason. Just as a prize for a share or using it as a warning when a member breaks the rules.

About Maxtor's section, was an encouragement to Zake. Part of the same class of actions as an example "A mod gives +1 karma to xdem for helping Dev Help Section".

Its reward from forum, if you doing your job well you get bonus for that (simple).

This is not personal reason... (good mod) means he is doing his job well and he deserve karma for that.