classic [L2J]L2Mythic

Dante44®

Another tank server :D

Donation List its not avaliable yet...I think its unfair for the ppl who dont make donation start the server and from the first day people can donate for items!!!What u think?

Donation List its not avaliable yet...I think its unfair for the ppl who dont make donation start the server and from the first day people can donate for items!!!What u think?

you are right and not right :D

i think every server need donation from first date just made the donation on few stebs

first for the opening add donation for some pets or something that can't unbalance the game

then after the 1 or 2 week add your full donation list :)

Farmland. I better go to low rate server and farm there than farm in x100 server like idiot 24/7 to get some basic items lolol

if u dont like it just dont log...i dont think i come with a gun on ur face and i tell u log in that server and play....

And such i see ur posts its only to flame other servers!!!hmmm maybe u must get a life :D

you are right and not right :D

i think every server need donation from first date just made the donation on few stebs

first for the opening add donation for some pets or something that can't unbalance the game

then after the 1 or 2 week add your full donation list :)

U are true but in one pvp server u cant do that or only to enable the Premium Acounts ;)

btw i want to talk with u :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...