Report magaki13 & Fast_Exchanges as scammers, Justice take notice.

Dev

idk but You want ex. to sell Your skype acc ?

Inside this forum, many things like that happens, he is just selling a hack method as half forum do, thats why its weird,

now if something like that is not allowed or Dev knows something  that we dont know let them solve it between them.

To me like a random mxc user, magakis services its something usual on mxc no? :forever alone like a boss:

Inside this forum, many things like that happens, he is just selling a hack method as half forum do, thats why its weird,

now if something like that is not allowed or Dev knows something  that we dont know let them solve it between them.

To me like a random mxc user, magakis services its something usual on mxc no? :forever alone like a boss:

idk but You want ex. to sell Your skype acc ?

Wow you reported the guy that dickholding all the forum. Justice should rename already.

This forum is full of dickholders and they are crying for new incommers ,so hilarius ))))

Anyway you waste your time by reporting the best dickholder around here.already did noone cares

Also...

Even if it was for fun,still non legal :)

have you something important on your skype account that can be usefull to another person?

yes> find protection

no>just don't care

easy

Your skype,your email,your facebook. EVERYTHING THAT IS INCLUDING A PASSWORD ARE IMPORTANT THINGS.

And stop talking shits already.

Your skype,your email,your facebook. EVERYTHING THAT IS INCLUDING A PASSWORD ARE IMPORTANT THINGS.

And stop talking shits already.

lel. i have on my skype 5friends.and 10 old customers someone can have contact with them big deal.

my email and my paypal.is important. others cominucation apllications are just trashes. i don't care if someone finds my skype/facebook password

Magaki selling a chance to hack not hacked accounts, he doesnt owns skype server and that chance depends on how retard is the victim/user and what protection and

quality of brain he has. Thats what Snupi means.

lel. i have on my skype 5friends.and 10 old customers someone can have contact with them big deal.

my email and my paypal.is important. others cominucation apllications are just trashes. i don't care if someone finds my skype/facebook password

But i care,cuz i dont have only close friends on my skype,i have some ppl from others countries that i dont wonna lose my contacts with them.

EVERYTHING THAT IS INCLUDING IS IMPORTANT and i dont accept an mentally retarded to not even has neither my skype details nor my password. NOT EVEN FOR "FUN"

Magaki selling a chance to hack not hacked accounts, he doesnt owns skype server and that chance depends on how retard is the victim/user and what protection and

quality of brain he has. Thats what Snupi means.

Dude i dont care,the fact that Magaki13's dogs add me on skype just to find my ip so that retard whould be able to DDos me,was retarded.

But i care,cuz i dont have only close friends on my skype,i have some ppl from others countries that i dont wonna lose my contacts with them.

EVERYTHING THAT IS INCLUDING IS IMPORTANT and i dont accept an mentally retarded to not even has my skype.

remember.they names new skype add them ask them to delete your old skype. theme closed. and you know that someone paid 50euro for nothing.haters gonna hate

remember.they names new skype add them ask them to delete your old skype. theme closed. and you know that someone paid 50euro for nothing.haters gonna hate

Dude,my contacts arent nolifing skype. Im barelly foudn them ,but still i contact them and its a pleasure.

Anyway enough with "spam" , gotta laugh after Justice's dessicion.