Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello guys! I have a problem with my Internet Explorer! When I open it, it freezes and I can not do anything! I have to ALT+CNTR+DELETE...and close it! Well, I am using 8.1 beta version! Can someone help me? I re-install it and it didn't fix! Thanks!

Posted

L00k here:

 

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q281679

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/917493

 

Or try this:

 

In Internet Explorer, go:

 

Tools > Internet Options > Programs > Manage Add-ons...

 

Look for an add-on called "req.dat", select it and then choose "Disable" below.

 

Click OK then OK again, then restart Internet Explorer.

 

I don't know what req.dat is (its Type is listed as "Browser Helper Object), I just found it was this one through a process of trial and error.

 

 

GL

Posted

Karma Thanks for your ideas but I can not find 'req.dat' anywhere!

 

When I open Internet Explorer I have this error:

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/2708/94272105vx0.jpg

 

I have no time to go to a link or a site...So your guides above can not help me! Thanks anyway!

Posted

Ah now I read again the first post,

That's the problem, when I installed internet explorer 8 I had to format my pc, to fix my computer.

 

Download firefox NOW! and for IE download 7 version!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


  • Posts

    • ⚡ Running out of Google Drive space? Get 5TB permanent storage & Gemini Pro for up to 18 months directly on your account on KloudItem!
    • 🥇 PRESENTANDO: CREST CONVERTER PRO - LA EVOLUCIÓN DEFINITIVA 🪄✨ Para administradores de servidores y jugadores de Lineage 2 que exigen la máxima precisión, presentamos CREST CONVERTER PRO. Tomando como base la sólida fundación del popular L2 Crest Converter gratuito, he desarrollado esta nueva edición profesional para llevar la fidelidad gráfica de los emblemas de clan al siguiente nivel., esta nueva edición profesional ha sido desarrollada por PULSER-X (yo) para llevar la fidelidad gráfica de los emblemas de clan al siguiente nivel. Olvide las limitaciones de las versiones anteriores: esta variante PRO integra un motor de Inteligencia Artificial para un recorte y adaptación milimétricos, garantizando resultados impecables para los más perfeccionistas. ⚙️ CARACTERÍSTICAS TÉCNICAS CLAVE: ✅ IA de Precisión: Algoritmos avanzados derivados de nuestra herramienta clásica, ahora optimizados para recortar y centrar assets automáticamente sin distorsiones. ✅ Procesamiento Batch: Optimización y conversión masiva de docenas de archivos en segundos con calidad industrial. ✅ Compatibilidad Absoluta: Generación de emblemas limpios y listos para cualquier cliente de Lineage 2 (Oficial y Privado). ✅ Interfaz Rediseñada: Flujo de trabajo profesional y superior respecto a la versión gratuita inicial. 📺 DEMOSTRACIÓN TÉCNICA OFICIAL: Vea la potencia de esta evolución PRO en acción: 👉 https://youtu.be/pHg3M8NBBx0 🛒 ADQUISICIÓN DEL SOFTWARE: Dé el salto definitivo desde la versión gratuita y eleve el estándar de su servidor hoy mismo. Adquiera su licencia de CREST CONVERTER PRO en nuestra tienda oficial: 🔗 https://pulserx.lemonsqueezy.com/ PX-SOFTWARE - Compromiso con la Excelencia Técnica. 🎮💻
    • Everyone probably remembers that old video where the camera followed the arrow all the way to the target at 3:39:         And some of you may have already noticed something similar in my cloak video at 4:57 — the camera follows the arrow there too, although without any additional improvements.     For anyone who wants to try it themselves, the mod is available for download. Just replace LineageEffect.u in your System folder. I recommend keeping a backup of your original file.   The only difference is that in the old alpha footage, the camera seems to fly almost directly from the arrow’s point of view toward the target. I still need to experiment with that behavior, and maybe it can be recreated more closely.   Download    In its current form: 1. It triggers rarely and randomly: 15-second cooldown, then a 30% chance 2. It does not activate on every shot, regardless of attack speed 3. It does not activate when shooting at point-blank range 4. It only follows your own arrows, so combat is not interrupted 5. It is purely visual — only you can see it
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..