Gm Chars, Items/adena, Skills Etc *various Servers*

I am selling everything you may want on a lot of l2off and l2j servers. Pm me with the servers url (ex. l2blabla.com), the server's ip (if you know it, but there is no problem if you dont), what you want to buy (ex. items/skills) and the money that you will pay for them (ex. 9chars xp + vesper max ench + special weapon max ench + multi skill 3.000 euro's *prices differs for each server*).

Trade procedure: I will give you what you want and you must pay me, if you dont i take em back ;)

If i dont reply you back it means:

a) The server is unhackable (for now)

b) The money that you will pay doesnt worth few month in prison if i get caught :P

I am selling everything you may want on a lot of l2off and l2j servers. Pm me with the servers url (ex. l2blabla.com), the server's ip (if you know it, but there is no problem if you dont), what you want to buy (ex. items/skills) and the money that you will pay for them (ex. 9chars xp + vesper max ench + special weapon max ench + multi skill 3.000 euro's *prices differs for each server*).

Trade procedure: I will give you what you want and you must pay me, if you dont i take em back ;)

b) The money that you will pay doesnt worth few month in prison if i get caught :P

So, here we have someone claiming he can hack any server...

It doesn't sound legit to me.

You should provide proofs that you can provide such a service or even give free items to trusted members of the forum as proof.

Im not gonna buy anything just wonna test you if u can make me a moirai heavy foundation +20 lv7 on www.l2inc.com

mostly wonna see if u can do such a thing.

for me sounds kinda impossible :P

So, here we have someone claiming he can hack any server...

It doesn't sound legit to me.

You should provide proofs that you can provide such a service or even give free items to trusted members of the forum as proof.

I will give the items to the person who makes a good offer to buy and THEN he pays me. But i m not gonna reveal my hacks for nothing. You know if someone knows thats i m going to hack anything on his server he can find out what i do, so i ll give proofs only to ppl who want to buy something.

ps: I cant hack *all* the servers, but a lot of them.

Im not gonna buy anything just wonna test you if u can make me a moirai heavy foundation +20 lv7 on www.l2inc.com

mostly wonna see if u can do such a thing.

You mean www.l2inc.eu?

I will give the items to the person who makes a good offer to buy and THEN he pays me. But i m not gonna reveal my hacks for nothing. You know if someone knows thats i m going to hack anything on his server he can find out what i do, so i ll give proofs only to ppl who want to buy something.

You mean www.l2inc.eu?

ok, gtfo

You mean www.l2inc.eu?

lol ye,my mistake.

• 2 weeks later...

I prayed to dear God so u can get caught asap.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...