[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [OOG]

ZoOoOoM

Maybe someone will know... What it can be? If i try to run Token.exe nothing happen... no reaction. Nothing open. No window, even no error....just ... nothing. When i try to run it via L2Walker.exe it gives me that same effect :/.  And this is only for L2W OOG 10.7.4. Other (older or newest) version run perfectly. (When i say run perfectly i mean they start as they should, but they wont connect).

So how i can solve the problem? I read thet 10.7.4 is NECESSARY to use with Dragon. Or maybe there is a way to use other version of OGG in DN? So how i can prepare it to run?

Via 1st problem - it maybe hellpfull, i have XP SP2, NET. installed etc. really dont know :/

and BTW, why this topic isn't sticked yet?

Maybe someone will know... What it can be? If i try to run Token.exe nothing happen... no reaction. Nothing open. No window, even no error....just ... nothing. When i try to run it via L2Walker.exe it gives me that same effect :/.  And this is only for L2W OOG 10.7.4. Other (older or newest) version run perfectly. (When i say run perfectly i mean they start as they should, but they wont connect).

So how i can solve the problem? I read thet 10.7.4 is NECESSARY to use with Dragon. Or maybe there is a way to use other version of OGG in DN? So how i can prepare it to run?

Via 1st problem - it maybe hellpfull, i have XP SP2, NET. installed etc. really dont know :/

and BTW, why this topic isn't sticked yet?

try double click 1 time on token.exe if nothing happen try again ...

my token.exe open always for second time ...

After spamming in Token.exe something happen!. An Error msg shown that  "L2Walker Not found"

///

PS: i can't use oog walker 10.7.4 anymore.. i get error and i cant seem to fix it.. only got this after reinstalling windows,if anyone encountered this problem and solved it,please reply ;D

Exactly. Before reinstal it works, now it aint oO... strange shit

10:08:28 - Local:Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

10:08:28 - Removed a gameconnection

10:08:28 - Remote:Unable to read data from the transport connection: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall.

i get this in l2fork .. no idea what it means

also this in l2w:

10:08:28 PacketProcess Error...[13][00]

I got this error too, anybody know how to fix it?

guys try to relax firstly and then try to follow the steps carefully. on Win xp it works correctly

Zoom sorry for the repeted posts but i copy the folder maps in the walker and doesn't work .

Why

??

guys try to relax firstly and then try to follow the steps carefully. on Win xp it works correctly

Zoom sorry for the repeted posts but i copy the folder maps in the walker and doesn't work .

Why

??

may be wrong maps? try use other maps source...